Bonus chapter: cliche love story

How did I get into this situation?

Jungkook internally growled as another group of officers entered the lift, causing someone to squish against him.

He dreaded coming back here, not because this place is literally swarming with police officers that knew about JK's killings, but because his ex worked here.

Jungkook let out another growl as he rekindles their encounter yesterday.

The look on her plastic face made Jungkook nauseous ( no offense, IU is bae ).

After realizing who he bumped into, he walked out of the building.

He thought back to his high school years, oh why oh why did he ever date that crazy bitch?

Oh yeah, she threaten to kill Tae if I didn't.

Another ding ran trough the lift, signaling to Jungkook to get out. After pushing past a few people, mumbling small apologies, the lift door closes behind him.

Finally!

Jungkook sighs in relief as he continues to walk down the corridor, looking for a particular office.

I am so late

On his way, he hears clicking noises, he turns around to fine a girl tuning towards him looking at her watch.

Oh boy-

" ah! "

The girl fell on the ground as she lets out a small yelp.

' why does this always happen to me... '

Jungkook heard the girl whimper as he extended this hand out.

The girl blushes and takes this hand as Jungkook pulls her up, causing her to stumble and land on his chest.

Suddenly, a saxophone starts playing in the back ground as Taehyung walks out of the elevator. And rose petals start to magically rain down from the ceiling and on the couple who are gazing into each other eyes.

' I... you are the most beautiful being I've ever seen in my life...'

Annndddd that is a cut!

Jungkook and ( y/n )separated after a loud ' clap ' echoed threw the set.

It's exam season and I am DEAD, also this is NOT canon, just wanted to update lol