s p e c i a l c h a p t e r

Her~

Her~

"Look at that!" I pointed my index finger up to the sky. "It's so beautiful." I look at it in awe.

"Yes beautiful. You're beautiful." You look at me and smile.

"No not me! Look at the sky." I playfully hit your chest. You should stop being so cheesy or I'll melt in it.

"Y/N." You breathe out.

"Why is it sound so sad? Is something happened?" I look at you worriedly.

"I always have this guilt in myself all the time." You look down.

"What are you saying Jisung you're making me nervous." I said.

"I want to pay back what I did to you when we were in school. Those day, when I think of it, I really hate myself. So please can you give me a chance? I want to protect you in my whole life. I want to look after you, stay with you, live my life with you." You grab my hand and bend down a bit. No Jisung.

"C-can you be mine forever?" You asked. I fall down to your level and hug you with tear of happiness flew down my checks. I was so nervous because I thought that you want us to separate but instead you made my heart jump in joy.

"Can I get an answer now?" You ask nervously. I continue hug you and nod my head a bit.

"I love you." You kiss my forehead.

Time flew and weekend has come, You and I went shopping. I was choosing a a simple good clothes for you until my eyes caught someone familiar.

"Seungmin?" I blurt out. He look at me in confused.

"Y/N?"

"Jisung, Seungmin is here." I drag you to him. You show an awkward face tho.

"I miss you so much." I hug him and I heard you cough loudly.

"I miss you too. Y/N I'm really sorry I left you without telling. It was weekend that day and sadly my grand mother had passed away. I stay at my home town for a week then I receive an email that I got accept into Jyp as a soloist. I want to tell you that but at that time everything was rushing and I missed my chance to tell you. I'm glad that I met you today." He smiles.

"I thought that you left me because you don't want to stay with me." I said sincerely.

"No way I did that. I'm really sorry. Anyway I can see that you two are together." He tease.

"Yes." Jisung smile and hug me from behind. Jisung stop that it's embarrassing.

"I need to go now couple! See you later." Seungmin wave at us. "See you later Seungmin!" I wave back.

I look that you and smile. "Lets go back I want to but that for you." I push him back into the store.

• • •

Seungmin ~

I didn't expect to see you again. I feel a little hurt to know that Jisung and you are together. Why am I so selfish? I left you and now I am jealous? A tear slip out secretly as I turn away from both of you.

Stay happy Y/N..

____
a/n: special chapter! Poor Seungmin TT
Enjoy your day reader!!!