Do Not Touch Me!

Do Not Touch Me!
by hellocaezar

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, and actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, modify, transmit, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of the story in any form. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

She was bound to die, but she denied her fate. In exchange, she was bestowed the power to take life with just one touch. She is Morana Magdalene and this is her story.

Genres: Sci-fi / Action / Romance / Mystery-thriller

Caezar's Notes:

1. Old readers may find this story familiar as this was published here on Wattpad last 2018 but I took it down because I was not satisfied with the plot. Now, I have decided to put it back. Expect major changes in the storyline and characters.

2. This story is also set in the same universe with my other books (Ever After Trilogy featuring the Silicians, Shipwrecked Hearts, Filthy Rich Club Series, etc.) so expect cameos from characters and places. You do not need to read those books aforementioned in order to understand Do Not Touch Me! as this is a standalone Sci-fi novel.

3. This story features graphic violence, gore, sexual content, and disturbing themes not suitable for people with sensitive minds. There will be scientific theories too that will be asserted, please be advised this is pure fiction. Read at your own risk.