The one unstopable kiss.

as you may know, i HATE soul takers. but i think im losing my sanity when i do this....

Lazari wanted me to protect her, from soul takers, so i decided to wait and see what would happen.

about an hour later......................

i met this girl named bella.

"Hello there" she greeted me.

"Why hello," i could tell she was a soul taker by her name.

"If you dare hurt lazari i will kill you." i said simply and straight.

"I'm not in this. It is my brother and his other soul taker friends who wanted to kill 'lazari'. i only kill people." She explained, i glare at her. i don't trust her.

"FINE." I said straightly.

for some reason she just burst into tears.

That made me feel sad. i know how it feels, so i decided to hug her. =) im a friend, unlike some people. She hugs me back, but somehow still crying.

Maybe she wants to eat a soul, maybe?

"Are you O.K? do you want a soul?" i said, giving her a soul from which was the only one i had, and i always kept it in my bag.

she takes the offer, and plops it into her mouth.

Then she hugs me. So nice! i hugged her back.

"I can't belive i am doing this but-" She doesn't finish her sentence, automatically kissing me roughly.

??? do i like this??? if not, why do i..... what the hell!    i thought, before kissing her back.

i let her make out with me for a bit. But why THE HELL DO I LIKE THIS CRAP! GOD DAMMIT! IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN! ANOTHER LOVESTRUCK, DAMMIT!

"i......i....i..." i tried saying, before she kissed me softly.

"i-i l-love y-you" i sputtered.

"Ì love you too" she said back sternly.

"w-what? i-i really t-thought y- you w-would reject that....!" i stuttered.

"what? i don't have a boyfriend!" She says, making turn deep red.

okay, i am going to stop here, read more, the one unstoppable kiss part two is coming out or has come out.