#1 Who?

No one's P.O.V.

It was a year since Lloyd has disappeared. Everyone was searching for him but they didn't faind anything.
There was one person that never gave up and even now 1 time at week goes searching for Lloyd!
I think that everyone already know's that person.
Of course it's Kai...
He didn't give up and continues to search...

Kai's P.O.V.

Today I am going to adopting center no I don't want to adopt kid, as a ninja my job is to protect people but sometimes I just like Lloyd one's was go to there and make children smile!
Today wasn't any defrent from the other times. I was playing with kid's until my eyes landed on one baby girl.
I went closer to look at her as she looks at me my heart skips a beat.
She looks so much like Lloyd onely one of her eyes and part of hair is brawn just like mine I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see a woman behind me.

Women:"Hello! What are you looking at?"

Kai:"This baby remaind me of someone..."

Women:"She was brought here by a young blond men, who has a sicknes thanks to which he can have childen just like woman!
He brought her here becose he couldn't take care of here..."

Kai:"Did you say blonde hair?"

Women:"Yes. He named her 'Kia'!"

Kai:" Do you have some kind of security cameras. I need to see that man..."

Women:"Yes of course follow me!"

No one's P.O.V.

As they went into other room women showed Kai a video in what a man in green hoodie brings baby girl insaid.

Video

A men with green hoodie brings a baby girl in he gaves child to women

Men:"Can I say goodbye after dealing with papers?"

Women:"Of course "

With that woman left arter 5 min man was done with paper's and women left him alone in the room.
A men went closer to baby and took of his hood.

Lloyd:" I so sorry sweetheart I really am...
I hope that one day you will understand..."

As Lloyd sed that tiers started to flow down his cheeks he kised little girl on the cheek.
He put back his hood and started to walk out in the doorway he looked back at baby.

Lloyd:" I hope that one day we will meet again and that you will grow up as stong an sweet as daddy Kai...
Goodbye Kia..."

He sed and left!

End of the video

Tiers started to flow down Kai's cheeks.
He wend back to baby and picked her up.
Kai:"Hello sweetheart I'm your daddy..."

Kai went back to women and adopted Kia. Kai asked women to give him all video's and documents that has something to do with man she gave!

After some time he went out formed his energy dragon and flow of back to the bounty, whit one hand holding documents and Kia with the other.

Kai:"don't worry Kia...
Daddy Kai is going to find mummy Lloyd and we with your uncles, aunt gren father's and gren mother's are going to be a one big family..."

To be continued...

Family

Child

Kia

Mom

Lloyd

Dad

Kai

Uncel

Cole
Jay
Zane

Aunt

Nya

Gren father

Wu
Ray
Garmadon

Gren mother

Maya
Misaco