#5 Home sweet home... 😌(NO😠)

No one's P.O.V.

When Lloyd finally calms down he continue hes way home...
Ninja were still following Lloyd and sall how he got instead a small apartment with a big window, so ninja were looking through it they sall how Lloyd came's in takes a towel and goes to the bathroom!

As there was no chance of that Lloyd will see them they came in bye the same window!

There was a lot of photo's with Lloyd and the other ninja's especially Kai and there was one picture of Kia.

Ninja's went through his apartment looking at his stuff.

Jay:" Kai, I'm sure that you wold like Lloyd in one of those in private!~"

Kai came closer to Jay and sall closed almost full with Lloyd work clothes.

Kai's thoughts:" Yes... Yes your right!~"

Nya:" Really Kai really???"

Kai:" Did I just sed that out loud?"

Zane:" Yes brother I believe you did!"

Jay:" Hey. Look what's that?"

There was a box. When Jay opened it they saw a some kind of 'sexy' costume which was red with a little bit of green.

Jay:" Hmmm. This might be for his VIP clients! That's must be why it's not with the others"

Kai:" No...
I believe it's because I brought it for him...

Jay:" Your a perv!"

Kai:" Hey! A men has his wright's to dream!"

After that they heard that water shut down.
They cweckly put everything back and run off.

Time skip to be bounty...

As the ninja's got to the bounty they explained everything what they saw to gren parents.
Misaco was in tiers. She never thought that Lloyd's now life would be so hard...

Ray:" So... What now?"

Kai:"Now we get Lloyd beck..."

Maya:" But what if he dosent whant to came back?"

Kai:" I have a plean but we with guys and Kia will have to go alone I don't know how Misaco will react and you will stay and wait for us!"

Maya:" Okey... Then tomorrow we will see Lloyd again?..."

Kai:" Hopefully..."

To be continued...