Hypothermia-JK

Jungkook's POV:

I.am.so.done!!

This week has just gone to hell!

First, we get told we are getting a vacation before our new comeback in 6 months.

We were ecstatic for the reward...

But that changed real quick when we realised our trip, was to Norway.

Don't get me wrong I love going on tour there,
but its the middle of winter and they get at least 6 inches of snow.

Second, once we get there, we realise we are filming for Bangtan TV...

In short, it means we will be doing challenges..outside.

Finally, the reason I'm done, is the fact the punishment,
was to spend 17 minutes in an ice pool out in the frigid temperature.

And I lost the challenge.

Yoongi's POV:

I'm worried about how Jungkook will take this punishment.

I'm concerned that he might pass out due to the temperature.

"Hey Namjoon-ah, do you think this is safe?"

I ask Namjoon. My voice filled with concern.

He sighs. His eyebrows furrowed.

"No I don't. Which is why we are staying outside with him. To make sure he is okay"

And that's what all of us did. We stood outside beside the pool and watched in agony as our maknae, suffered in an ice pool.

Everything was going good.
About half way through however, he started to shiver severely.

Jungkook started to cry and I was so close to jumping in and helping him.

3rd Person POV:

Around the fourteen minute mark,
Jungkook's eyes started closing more often and he started to slip below the surface of the water.

Taehyung's POV:

I saw Jungkook's head bob under a lot and his eyes kept fluttering.

But he was at 15 minutes.

He could make it.

But then his eyes fluttered closed and he slipped under the water... and didn't come up.

I jumped in, scared for my only dongsaeng.

I grab him and pull him up. He is freezing and trembling violently.

I make it too the stairs but the newest camera guy steps infront of me so we can't get out.

"He has 2 minutes. He can last till then."

I knew I shouldn't yell at him when we were filming but I lost it.

"He would be dead in those 2 fucking minutes you dumbass!! Now move outta my fucking way before I get your ignorant ass fired!!"

With that, I splashed him and the camera'causing him to move, allowing me to get Jungkook and myself out.

The others were standing there with towels.

Jin's POV:

When Tae yelled at the camera guy like that I wanted to scold him. But I can't because I would've done the same.

"Hurry! Get him inside now!"

I yell as I help Tae to carry our shivering maknae.

We get inside to see our manager is furious. As he is about to speak however, Namjoon snaps at him.

"Shut it. You have nothing to complain about except for the loss of your job when I call BangPD-nim."

We continued to My room in the hotel.
When we get there, we lay Jungkook on my bed and strip him of his clothes.

I grab the heating blanket from under the bed, lay it ontop of Jungkook, and turn it on.

He wakes up and looks at me, his lips blue, eyes hazy from sickness, and his whole body shaking.

"H-hyung, I'm s-s-so c-cold."

He whispers before sneezing.

"Ohhh. My poor baby.
I'm sorry you had to do that punishment."

I coo as I run my fingers through his wet hair.

"Jin hyung, I just spoke to BangPD. He said to put him in a hot bath to help him warm up."

Please dont hate me if im incorrect about the bath thing idk this stuff

We carry him into the bathroom. I sit him in my lap while we get the water nice and warm.

"Aww. Kookie, you're shaking like a leaf honey."

I say as I hug him tightly.

"Don't f-feel g-good hy-h-hyungie."

He murmurs against my neck.

I hold him tightly till the bath is filled. Once its ready, we set him in.

A content sigh leaves his mouth.

"M tired hyungie. Can sleep?"

He slurred.

"Not yet honey. We still need to get you clean, clothed, and in a nice comfy bed. Kay Kookie?"

He just hums in acknowledgement.

After we get him cleaned up, we pick out a pair of super warm and fuzzy pajamas and dress him.

Once he is lying in a freshly made, dry bed, I check his temperature.

He whines at the thermometer being placed in his mouth we all shush him gently.

"100.9"

I say.

We all suspected he would have a fever.

After that we all kiss Kook on the head and leave.

It took a couple days, but our maknae finally got better. And he was back to running around and being the silly yet obnoxious kid we all know and love.

833 words for this one. I'm really proud of myself. Hope you like this. There will be more in the future. Some may be in parts if they get to long. Byee for noww my small beans. See you soon!