Chapter 6 edited

We just came back from training and let me tell you, that it was so refreshing to let out steam. We came back and I went directly to the kitchen to grab a bottle of ice cold water while it was going down my throat it was refreshing and I was moaning with delight. When I had taken enough, I put it down and I had the guys looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I say looking at them suspiciously.

"How are you still standing?" Dylan asks surprised.

"With my 2 legs," I say in a 'duh' tone.

"No shit, I mean with the beating that you gave us, we are dragging our feet but you are standing like if it was a warm up??" Dylan says with shook and surprise in his voice.

"Well sweetie actually for ME it's a warm up, now you know why I don't train with you guys all the time and here I thought that what I did was easy and you guys would laugh at the little play that I did," I laugh.

The guys laugh but muffled theirs when Dylan was giving them his killer look, he could be funny and all but you don't mess with him, AT ALL!!! One time the jerk here got pissed that I laughed at him because he kissed a guy by pure accident but for revenge that I was the only brave one to laugh in his face the next day he put itching powder in my freaking bra and panties!

Then he put blue dye in my shampoo and my conditioner. And guess what that was the day that my dear daddy came from a business trip, so I decided to scare him and I went up to my dad, and greeted him. The surprise on my dads' face was priceless and on Dylan's face was even better. When my mom saw me she gave a scream that my ears almost popped, it was that horrible. My dad touched my hair and demanded what happened, I smirked at Dylan's direction and I went with my dad to his office to talk.

When we got in I told him what happened and that all was a joke but to keep up the act, so that in 5 minutes to sound mad and yell, when I left the office thankfully my mom left to change and I went to stand beside the guys.

When they heard my dad's roar Dylan's face was pale but as my dad came out I winked at my dad and left to wash my hair again but not before smirking at Dylan in my way out.

"What are you thinking of?" David asks.

"I was thinking the day when Dylan kissed that guy and I laughed and he got revenge but my revenge was much better than his," I said by then I was laughing my ass off remembering the faces they put up.

"Oh please tell the story, pleaseeee," Pierce whined and giving me the puppy eye look, thankfully I don't fall for that, I just leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "naw maybe later, right now this hot girl is going ice skating," I said pointing to me.

"Please! You hot, I've seen better," Dylan says putting a lazy arm around me.

"Well maybe I have time for the story after all," I say smiling innocently.

"OK, guys its story time-" "NO, YOU ARE THE HOTTEST GIRL I'VE SEEN, NOW GO ICE SKATE," Dylan says and pushes me out the door.

"Dude I'll go but let me take a shower and change sheesh," I tell him and go to my room.

I quickly jump in the shower and after 10 minutes I'm out, well well well new record!

OK enough of this stuff I need to get changed but before this I put in my iPod and put 'No me doy por vencido' by Luis Fonsi, its Spanish but one of my fav songs, I love Spanish, thanks to Kyle I've learned Spanish and other languages to perfection, so I started to hear Spanish music and I completely loved it.

Anyways time to get changed!

I go to my closet and take my new blue elastic slim holes skinny jeans denim pants and my black hollow back classic fit tank and matching it with my new rhinestone high heels pumps and of course it wasn't complete without my black lapel river zipper slim denim jacket.