Threats and break ups

~Lily's Pov~

I woke up looking for Ben. Ben must have a meeting this morning. I smiled. Lady Lily. A voice said. Come in. I said. Lady Lily. This letter was sent to you. The man said. He leaves. I am so disappointed in you and Mal Lily. You disappoint me so much. I froze. Mother. I thought. Love has made you and Mal weak. I guess when I get my strength back I will take you, Mal and your friends back to the Isle for your little betrayal. I start to breathe heavily. Oh. My. God. She's back. She's really back and wants revenge on Mal and I. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I start to have a panic attack. I quickly pick up my phone my hands shaking. I call Evie. Hello? Evie asked. E E Evie help. I'm having a panic attack. I can't breathe! Hurry E! I can hardly breathe! I feel like I am going to faint! Hurry! I said gasping for air. ~Evie's Pov~

Mal and Ben were with me. Ben's meeting ended a minute ago. My phone started ringing. I look at it. Hey. It's Lily. I said. Mal and Ben looked at me. Hello? I asked.

E E Evie help. I'm having a panic attack. I can't breathe! Hurry E! I can hardly breathe! I feel like I am going to faint! Hurry! She said gasping for air. I gasped in horror. I'm on my way! I said and hang up. We have to go! Lily's having a panic attack! I explained. Mal gasps. Ben looks confused. We will explain later Ben. Right Now we need to get to Lily! I said. Mal and Ben follow close behind me. We ran to her's and Ben's room. I burst open the door. She looks at me and Mal tears rolling down her cheeks. Help! I can hardly breathe! She cries. Mal grabbed her face. Breathe with me sis. In and out. In and out. Mal said softly. Lily shakily breathes in and out. She clams down. She collapsed in Mal's arms tired. Wanna tell me what brought that on? Mal asked going protectively. Remember how dad told us that mom is back? Lily asked shakily. Yeah. Mal said. She hands me the letter. I start to read it out loud.

I am so disappointed in you and Mal Lily. I swear I heard Ben let out a low growl. Love has made you and Mal weak. Ben growls a little louder this time. Gee. Ben is sure protectively of my best friend. I thought. I guess when I get my strength back. I stopped and gasped in horror. Lily nodded at me weakly. I will take you, Mal and your friends back to the Isle from your little betrayal. I said the last part with a pale face. This is serious. If Maleficent sent this to you, Lil. I trail off. That means she will come back at Y/n's Coronation. Lily said weakly. It was bad enough at Ben's. I don't know how I feel right now. But it will be horrible at Y/n's Coronation. I looked at Mal. Mal nods. We left the room.

~Ben's Pov~

I held my weak and tried wife in my arms. One way or other Maleficent will be defeated. Just like last time. Ben? What are we going to do? Lily asked. I have no idea. I signed. I was afraid you would say that. She signs.

~Y/n's Pov~

I was walking with Red and Blue. ( Red is going to be like the Red from Origins) Somethings not right. I get these feelings. Somethings wrong with mom. I explain. Red was about to say something when a man walks over to us. Princess Y/n. You need to read this. He hands me the letter and leaves. I read the letter and gasped in horror. What? Red beat Blue to it again. Maleficent sent mom a letter. I explained. I rush off with Red and Blue behind me. I open the door to my parent's room. Mom? Daddy? I asked. Daddy. Blue snickers. Red and I glared at Blue. What's wrong sweetie? Dad asked quietly. Dad get real already. I know something is wrong. I hold the letter. Dad groans. Dad, does this mean Maleficent will return when I have my Coronation? I asked. We think so. Dad said. I let out an annoyed groan. I'm gonna find Jaden! See you later. I said walking out of the room.

I left to find Jaden. I saw him with some of his new friends. They aren't very kind to me and the others. Because if them. Jaden and I are having problems. He's been treating me badly. I was about to walk over to him but I heard them talking. Seriously Jaden when are you going to break up with that controlling bitch? One of them asked. I felt my heart drop. He wants to break up with me? I hide behind a tree. Yeah. You told us you were thinking of cheating on her. Since she nags you all the time. Another one said. Maybe. I will. But I still love her. Jaden said. Jay man. Get real! You want to dump that pathetic ass girl! One of them laughed. Fine. I do. I used to love her. But now she just gets on my nerves. Jaden rants. I find her so annoying! God! It's not like I can't do anything without her there! Jaden rants. I stepped out. Well. You then can count yourself free from an annoying ass pathetic girlfriend! I'M DUMPING YOUR ASS! I cried and ran off crying. ~No ones Pov~

Jaden's so-called new friends smirked since they knew she was there the whole time. What did I just do? Jaden thought horrified. He hurt the only girl who loved him for him. For being a Villain. She didn't care who his mother was. She welcomed him wholeheartedly in her heart. You knew that she was there, didn't you? Jaden asked eyes glaring. We did. But we weren't the ones calling her annoying. They smirked. To Y/n. Y/n slams her door open to her room crying. She throws herself on her bed sobbing quietly. She curls up in a ball crying. Is this what a first heartbreak feels like? Y/n thinks as tears slide down her cheeks. Y/n open the door! She heard Green shout. She knew Red and Blue were with her. NO! GO AWAY! She shouts back choking a sob. If you don't open this door I will break it down! Green threatens. I like to see you try! Y/n shouts. No! Don't egg her on! Red cried. Y/n just open the door! Blue begs. Y/n sniffs wiping her eyes. She looks at herself in the mirror. Her eyes are bloodshot. She signs and opens the door. Okay, wha... WHAT HAPPEN!? WHO MADE YOU CRY!? Green shouts. Y/n crosses her arms and turns away. I'm not telling. Y/n said stubbornly. Then I will find Jaden. Green said walking to the door. NO! DON'T GO TO THAT LIAR! Y/n shouted then covered her mouth. Liar? What did Jaden do Y/n? Blue asked. N N Nothing! Y/n said nervously. Nothing huh? You wouldn't call your boyfriend a liar for anything Y/n. Now tell me what did Jaden do? Blue asked firmly. Y/n doesn't want to betray Jaden's trust. But he betrayed her's. Y/n finally broke down and told Green, Red, and Blue what she heard Jaden and his new bad friends talking about her. She even told them that Jaden was thinking of cheating on her since she was getting on his nerves. She then told them Jaden called her annoying. How could I forgive that? He broke my trust. I still love him. We were just like my parents. Maybe that's why we didn't work. Maybe he got bored of me. Maybe I'm a boring person. Y/n chokes. Stop that. You are not a boring person! Green scowls and hugs her. I just thought he loved me. I loved him. Maybe I'm meant not to love. Maybe I'm meant to be alone. Y/n sniffs. Stop that! I can't stand to listen to you talking like this! Green scolds. I have class tomorrow. I want to get some sleep. Y/n sniffs. Okay. Green said. They left. To Green, Red, and Blue. I hope Y/n feels better tomorrow. Green signs. Yeah. Red said. Blue was quiet. Blue don't even think about it. Red warns. To Y/n. She was in the kitchen with Lily, Ben, and her twin. I'm not that hungry tonight. I'm going to bed. Night. Y/n got up before Ben could stop her. She climbs up the stairs to her room. She opens the door and shuts it. She feels tears welling in her eyes again. She falls on her bed and starts to sob quietly. To Ben, Lily, and Mitchell.

Do you know why your sister was so quiet tonight? Ben asked Mitchell. Well, there was a rumor going around that she broke up with Jaden. Mitchell said. There has to be more to the story then we know. Lily said. Your right. Ben said. Which is why you are going to find out. Lily said. What?! I'm not good with that kind of thing! Ben protests. Go. His wife said. Ben signs. Ben walks upstairs. Ben knocks on Y/n's door. Go away, mom! Y/n shouts. One. It's is your father. And two no shouting. Ben corrects. The door opens. Daddy. I broke up with Jaden. She sniffs. Ben closes the door. Why? He asked. For the second time today she broke down and told him everything. Ben felt angry go through his chest. I still love him. But I can't forgive him easily. She sniffs. Do what you think is right. Ben kisses her forehead. I'm just gonna go to sleep. Y/n yawns. Okay, goodnight. Ben said. Night daddy. Ben closes the door. He walks to his room with Lily. He opens the door. How did it go? She asks. Ben tells her everything. Lily signs. Not every couple is perfect. She says brushing her hair. They go to bed.