Chapter 10: school

School is tomorrow I really don't want to go. Everyone is going to make fun of me for not making it. That was my ticket out this crap of a place. My one way to be respected. But I didn't make it, I'm a loser, I'm a nobody, I'm a complete failure.

******

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I hear from my alarm clock, ugh I've been dreading this day. I hit the button on my alarm clock making it shut off. First thing I do is check my phone. I hop out of my bed and get up and go to my closet rubbing the sleep out my eyes. " Hey wake up you need to go to school, so hurry up" Ashely pounds on the door. I just roll my eyes and walk to my closet, what should I wear, it's not like I care I'm a senior now I can do what ever I want! I got a bunch new clothes for school, which makes me really happy about but I just don't want to go to school. I pick out a blue collared tank top I put on the vertical striped pants I bought with the girls, and some of my blue combat boots. I go to my bathroom and curl my hair and put some little random braids in.

I take my leathery lose back pack and take it down the stairs and put it by the front door. I kinda run into the kitchen and sit down since I was kinda running late. I stand right back and little paisley comes running in and runs half way into me, making me jab my hip into the side of the counter, "paisley?" she just keeps running around getting all her stuff. So I continue doing my task, I grab the cinnamon toast crunch, poured it into a bowl and then after that some milk.

My dad walks in " hey dad-" he walks on " hey dad" I try to start a conversation with him but he just keeps moving around everywhere. "Ashley!" I was going to talk to her but she just walked away too. I hurry and eat my cereal and went to go grab my back pack. " Drew come on let's go!" I say grabbing my keys. Drew comes running in from the kitchen wearing a baseball tee that's white for the base and gray on the arms, and wearing tan shorts and his sunglasses and beanie in his hand. He grabs his bag and slips on some of his vans on. He runs out and grabs the keys out of my hand. "hey I'm driving it's my car!" I say running out with my bag on my back and shutting the door. I try opening the driver seat door but he just shakes his head and start my car. I trudge over to the passenger door. "let's just go yeah?" I nod my head, still mad at him and he just laughs.

We drive off to school, he parks in my normal spot really close, I mean it's a killer parking spot. Drew and I hope out and swing our bags over our shoulder and slam our car doors shut. We look at each other before walking towards the school. I see a bunch of familiar faces from last year and some new.

It's really nice to be at the top of the school again, also you really don't have to see the same losers after high school. I walk in the main high school doors and a lot of people turn their heads towards us, what are they staring at? I look up at Drew, he looks down at me and pulls me closer and whispers in my ear " I think some of them know you from X-Factor?" I make an ohh shape with my lips, and turn my head to look at everyone that is staring, well I failed I can't just smile so I just keep walking to my new locker.

I was done with school already, everybody knows I'm a failure for not finishing. All of the sudden this force pushed be forward, I have been wrapped up into a hug, I turn my head around and it's Brooklyn! " BROOKLYN!" I yell "KALIE!" she yells and loosens her grip so I can turn around. "where have you been?" I ask her pulling away from the hug. "Oh nowhere just been hanging around" she says "well why didn't you call?" I ask and she shrugs while she shrugs, I can see body figures behind her, familiar ones too. It's Lilly, Lolly, Cole, and Cade, the worst part their with the populars all of them. They are just staring at me including my friends "they've been hanging out with them ever since you left for X-Factor" Brooklyn says into my ear." Let's go!" Brooklyn says grabbing my arm taking me away, Brooklyn starts talking to me again I look over my shoulder one more time and they are all talking amongst themselves and laughing. " so why didn't you go with them?" I cut Brooklyn off "because your my best friend, apparently their not!" I smile at her and keep walking.