t h i r t y

-last chapter!

Jae-eun's brain comprehended the situation, but she still couldn't regain her balance.

Jungkook kissed her, deeper and deeper, and Jae-eun realised it just now that she missed his lips very much. 

He broke the kiss and breathed heavily, just like her, and they stared into each others' eyes for a long minute. Just like the first time.

Both of them were a bit sad because they knew they would have to miss each others' everything for a long time, long spans just like this.

But anyway, they came in the house and sat comfortably.

Jungkook placed the bags on the table and sat on the couch while Jae-eun sat on the sofa, looking at him intently.

He stared back. "Do I stink?"

"What? No."

"Then why are you sitting there?"

She laughed heartily and sat beside Jungkook, comfortably nuzzling in his warm clothes.

"Ahh, that's more like it," he said as he smiled.

"By the way, Jungkook, what's that?"

"Uhh, stuff."

"What? What is it?"

"Nothing, you can check it later," he said as he slightly blushed.

She got up. "I'm gonna check it right n-"

Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to him. "Later, girl."

She found Jungkook's embrace so comforting, she didn't move away from him a bit.

A second later, her phone beeped again. They both looked at each other and then she got up to check her text.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Ah, it's Taehyung." She came back and sat beside Jungkook, resting her head on his shoulder. 

"What is he saying?"

Jae-eun looked at him. 

"He says for the reward of being a wingman, he wants to be the next winner of your major giveaway."