Nikki!?!?!

⚠️ warning ⚠️ : gore depression and suicidal thoughts and action and anxiety

Max pov
When we walked into Nikkis tent we saw something horrifying. We saw Nikki on the ground with cuts on her wrists and neil crying beside her. There was flowers and blood from her mouth and wrists. She was still breathing though. We quickly called the ambulance. By the time the ambulance got there she was almost gone
At the hospital
Neil was laying beside nikkis bed and freaking out. I went over to comfort him because Nikki has a high chance of dieing right now .

               Neil pov

I can't believe this is happening. Nikki could die and its all my fault if only I had told her my feelings before this. I had dated her before alittle bit after the flowerscout incident. David walked up behind me.

David pov

"Hey neil have you ever actually dated Nikki before" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said " well yeah but it didn't work out cause she kept sneaking off and I kept saying on my computer and ignoring her" I looked down at him and squatted beside him. I hugged him while his shoulders tensed and asked " who broke up with who" he said hesitately " she did" then I proceeded with "I have fallen in love once and then the guy pretended like he killed himself just because he didn't have the balls to say it was over and I wasn't myself after but that was no reason for me to force myself to fall in love again but I did with this girl not to long after. we don't get to choose when or who we fall for and we don't get to choose if or when those feelings go away. but, if they do and u find yourself alone. that shouldn't take away the good times you did have together and that shouldn't take away the things u learned about yourself during the experience. it's ok to be sad about what You lost but eventually You should be thankful for what You gained from the experience and maybe with enough time and enough understanding You'll find that I'm not alone but rather You traded a romance for a friend a friend that still wants the best for you even if they had to hurt u by telling you that they weren't the best for you nor you for them but healing takes time and you never know if you gonna fall in love with each other" Neil look up at me alittle happier. He said " thanks David" and hugged me. I looked back at max and said " you can't choose who you love but sometimes the universe wants you and that person to be together so they put you or the one you love through something horrible so you finally realise how much you care for each other" as had tears in his eyes and walked up to me. I kissed the tears away hoping neil didn't see. Max grabbed my shirt and kissed me rough but passionately. I was sure neil would see but I didn't care I just want to be with the one I love. I kissed back and we were interrupted by Neil screaming at us the Nikki was awake and then realised that we were making out. He said " guy please stop making out we know you guys are gay as shit" I said " language"

Max pov

I told them to shut up and check on Nikki cause she had woke up. We walked over and stared down and Nikki looked up at neil and said " who are you people" neil looked heartbroken but then Nikki said " just kidding I know who you are I have *coughing fit*" Neil said " Nikki just lay down and rest you need it and I love y- that your ok heh" he laugh very nervously and sighed in relief that she was already asleep. I went back to making out with David while neil watched with a awing face and then said " I'm gonna give you two a little privacy" and he walked out.

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual and I love you and and sorry it's tooken so long I be went through some crazy things and I'm in multiple clubs like beta, fccla, kya, archery, ect. Bye love you all (word count: 735)