JACK KLINE

REQUESTED BY @WaywardAngel2y5

| IMAGINE MEETING JACK, YOUR SOULMATE |

For years, I had dreams of this guy called Jack. I have no idea why or when these started, and I didn't know why I had them. I asked Castiel about them, but he was unable to explain it. I told Sam about them, just in case they were visions like he had. Dean doesn't know.

"Mackenzie?!"

"Yeah, Dean?"

"Come on. We've found Lucifers kid."

I got up from my bed and followed my eldest brother. He led us to some sort of cage where sam sat, along with.. jack?

"Jack?"

"Mackenzie? Help me. Please."

"Hold up! How do you two know each other?! He's only just been freaking born!"

"Mackenzie.. she's my soulmate."

My eyes went wide. Soulmate? That's why I dreamt about him for years? The son of Satan is my soulmate?

"The hell she is!"

"Dean, relax."

"No, Sam I'm not gonna relax. Mackenzie?"

"So that's what those dreams were about? I dreamt you because you're my soulmate?"

"Dreams? What dreams?"

"For years I've been having dreams about jack. I didn't know why."

Jack smiled at me and I returned it. I didn't know what to make of this situation and I knew by the look on jacks face that he was just as confused. Sam was concerned but I knew he'd get over it. However, Dean? That was gonna take a while.

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

Jack had gone missing. As usual, Dean was raging about Jack and about how "he was the devil" and jack just vanished. I'm not surprised. All the shouting and anger. I told the boys to wait inside the hotel, while I looked for him. I grabbed my jacket, and left the room. I looked in the corridors of the hotel before heading outside, where I saw jack, sitting on a crate, hugging his knees.

 I looked in the corridors of the hotel before heading outside, where I saw jack, sitting on a crate, hugging his knees

"Jack? Hey. I've been looking for you."

"I'm sorry..I.. everyone was so angry."

"Yeah, I know. Guess you wanted to be away from it, huh?"

"And suddenly.. I was."

I grabbed a crate and placed it next to him, sitting on it. I felt so bad for jack. He didn't deserve this.

"I tell you what, you've got some special skills. You just have to learn to control them, so you don't hurt anyone."

"Is that why dean hates me?"

"Hey, Dean doesn't hate you. He just gets a little frustrated sometimes. Then that mixes with anger and fear.."

"Why would he be afraid?"

"Because he feels like it's his job to protect everyone. And right now, we need to protect you. And also, maybe, people from you."

"Maybe I'm not worth all this."

"Your mom thought you were. So did cas. So do I. I mean, we're soulmates right?"

"Yeah. We are."

Jack looked at me and smiled. I had this sudden urge to kiss him, make him feel loved. So I did. I leant in and kissed him. He kissed me back, and smiled into the kiss. We broke apart after a few seconds and I let my forehead rest against his. Was this too soon? Probably. But we're soulmates so it was gonna happen at some point, right?

"Don't ever think that about yourself, jack. You are worth everything, okay? People care about you, and they love you. And.. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Come on. Let's get back inside."

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm so sorry this took so long but I hope you enjoy. The idea sounded a lot better in my head than it does written down, but I kinda like it. Thank you for your request!