Chapt 13: Graduation Day

(👆 Brown Hair Jessica and Blonde Hair Hannah 👆)

Jessica P.O.V.

Today Hannah and I Graduate from this hell!

And then I can have Annabel call me mommy out in public and I can kiss Matthew without being judge!

I'm excited, I am doing online college so I can open up a business for kids like around Annabel and her little crush 😉

I know about her crush every time she comes home from school she has the biggest grin on her face and she mumbles in her sleep when her dad or I go check up on her.

That's right I moved in with them last weekend right after I took my senior pictures!

( SKIPS WALKING DOWN ASILE AND GETTING DIPLOMAS ) 

Principal: can the class of 2016 stay up

We stood up and did what the principal said and after his bording talking we throw our hats in the air to celebrate that we are out of this hell.

I was talking/taking pictures with Hannah till I felt little hands around my waist.

Annabel: I proud of you mommy and auntie Hannah -giggles -

Jessica: thank you babygirl -smiles- where's your daddy at?

Annabel: -Pont's over to her dad- he talking to that guy

I told bye to Hannah and me and Annabel went over to Matthew and we hugged him from behind. He turn around to face Anna and I hugged us again.

Matthew grab my face kissed my lips right in front of everyone making them gasp but we didn't care and I kiss him back until we heard our little girl say.

Annabel: EWWWWWW MOMMY AND DADDY IS KISSING -covers her eyes-

------> Later That Night and Annabel is at Hannah's House ----->
( Dirty Part if you want to skip this part go head but if you want to read its up to you )

Once Matt and I got inside the house he pinned me up against the door we started kissing.

Our kiss is getting heated started making out, he was kissing my neck and down getting me even more wet.

He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist without him breaking the kisses up to our room. He layed me on the bed got on top of me started kissing down my neck to my clit.

" This might hurt baby but then you be to busy moaning my name while I make you feel good " he said to me and I just nod my head.

He started sucking and kissing my clit

"Fuck yes" I moan softly

He kept going till he start nibble and licked at my clit

" oh fuck yes right there baby " I moan extremely loud

Matt put his whole fist into me and I was arching my back

"Fuck baby I'm going to cum " I said

I cummed on his hand and he tasted them making me blush

" Fuck babygirl you taste so good " he said to me

He put his dick into me thrust so hard and rough  hitting every spot inside of me that he could get it was turning me on!

Matt thrust even more rougher, faster and deeper making me scream where the whole neighborhood heard us.

I flip us around with me on top of and I started riding him moaning rubbing my boobs, he was moaning more loud then I was.

After a couple more times of riding him I went down and started to suck his dick. He was screaming my name while I gave him a blowjob and when I lick it and kept sucking it. After we were done we both cum.

We cuddle with each other falling asleep next to each other and just being in love till the next morning!

__________________________________
Please Comment Nice Things, Vote and Read
Words: 631