chp 15 <3

a n n i es p o v
———————————

i sighed as i flopped onto my bed, tears streaming down my face i still wasn't over the fact that hayden and kylie we're dating, ive liked him for so long but i was so scared to even make a move and now he's taken. i rolled my eyes as my phone started ringing, i looked to see that it was austin, i sighed and answered it i haven't really talked to my friends for a few days, ive just basically been locked up in my room. "yeah?" "annie! you haven't answered any of my calls, are you okay?" "im fine i guess." "im coming over." "austin n-" but he had already hung up, i scoffed as i got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

i heard the doorbell ring, i heard the front door open then footsteps coming upstairs, that's when my door swung up. "annie!" said austin. "hey.." i said as i sat up. "annie...itll be okay i promise." he said as i went over to me and pulled me into a hug. i smiled a little and hugged back, then my mood changed back to sad. "it just...hurts you know? seeing someone you like date someone else.." i said my voice cracking a bit. "i know...how it feels.." he mumbled quietly, that's when he pulled away and pulled my face closer. "austin what are y-" that's when he did something that shocked me.

he kissed me.

he pulled away and i sat there, my eyes wide open, "i-im sorry, i-ill leave..." he said, he quickly gathered his things and ran out my room, i heard him running down the steps, i jumped up from the bed and ran downstairs, "austin wait!" i yelled but he was already out the door.

🦋