chp 21 <3

2 weeks later.

anniespov
——————————

it was a sunny day, i was out for a scroll when i spotted austin's house, i sighed. "i need to talk to him." i mumbled, for the past 2 weeks ive been hanging out with friends and he's been there and it's been hella awkward.

i have to force myself not to just get up out my seat and go over and kiss him you know?

i walked up to his front door and knocked, seconds later someone opened the door, i looked up to see that it was him. "can we talk....please?" i asked. "s-sure.." he said as he let me in, we went up to his room and he closed the door. "what's up?" "so ive been thinking, and i finally have got over hayden." i said smiling. "really? wow." he said.

he tried to act all sad about it but i could see that he was holding back a smirk.

"anyways what does hayden have to do with...me?" he asked, that's when i got up from his bed and walked closer to him.

"annie what are you-" i cut him off my kissing him. it was a slow and passionate kiss, i smiled and pulled away.

"w-what was that f-for..?" he asked stuttering. "i don't like hayden anymore because i realized....that i like you." i said smiling, he stood there shocked not saying anything.

"what do you wanna be then..?" he asked. "i want you to be my boyfriend and i want you to call me your girlfriend." i said smiling. he smiled.

"i want you to be mine." i said pulling him into a hug.

"well! annie leblanc, will you do the honors of being my girlfriend." he asked boldly. "i would love to." i said.

i was actually happy. we were gonna last a lifetime.

or so she thought.
🦋