Call it what you want!!

Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Lakeshia Colvin. Imma tell you about my life and what i been through so i hope you like it. Okay lets go back umm 2 weeks eariler.

So me and my mom having this big Bar-BQ. My Brother Jackson Colvin came into the kicthen to bother me. You should know how that is i assume you a big brother or a liitle brother. Well ii do i have a big brother.My brother love to mess with me cause he know im going to get mad. So my brother push my into the sink where the cabbage was. As he was pushing my head into the sink he was saying cabbage face  over n over i got outraged at him. He was always doing something like that but thank you jesus my mom came in begore i went off. Of course my mom was going to get mad at him and try to say that i was messing with him first wow! Like always i see. An of course i was going to say that i didnt mess with him. Its part of a girl culture to always blam the brothers cause they always do it.......Well not always but they always start it. But after the agurment my mother(Keshia) told me to come outside to juice the ribs. So i did of course i was going to taste the juice before i put it on its the best thing ever!!! After i was done juicing the ribs i went in the house to call Elaziah  and  Davi'Aunna to tell them what my brother did. So after telling them what had happen mom and my brother was fussing about who had ate a piece of the ribs i stayed out of it because i didnt want to be in it. But of course she was going to tell me to bring my ass in there. So after I went in there my mom yelling at me cause she thought I ate it cause my brother said I did! Of course he was going to lie on me so I said if I ate smell my breath an smell his breath and you'll see who ate that rib!(I said angrily) So my mom smelled both of our breath out of nowhere she said Jackson get your ass up stairs right now. You need to lying on yo damn sister like that. My mom said sorry for screaming at me cause of your brother and I said its okay. So I went into my room and I looked out of my window and I saw my crush!!! I was lurking of course!! His name is Christian Jones he is just so cutee!!