Chapter 3 The Cute Boy Part 2

Christen says that he liked mii to but he was going out with to many people like wow!! I heard that before! He said but now we together we shouldnt let nobody get between us i love you Lakeshia.......Wow! I was in shock after he said that i was speechless i couldnt say a word nothing. He said is you okay? I said yah i was just thinking to what you said. So he said oo was it bad that i said ilu??!! I said no of of couse cause ilu to?? Umm did i really say that out loud i said in mii head.. He said You better love me..! Lol i said U knoe u mii numba one love well umm 4...?? Lol he said its ok cause you my 4 love to..  I quickly said awwwees like if i was in love with him!

So he said awww thats nice so we really belong togetha?? I said well i guess so? He said i really think i found the right one this time! he said looking deeply into my eyes like he was in love  wit me to!! But  back to my love life i said i think i did too we stared each other down until my brother luke called my name telling mii to come into the house cause i didnt tell anybody about christan yet!! And wasnt planning on to either!!

~~~~~After In tha house~~~~~~~

Luke- Mom keshia was outside wit a boy!!

Me- No i wasnt.....well yes i was but he mii bestfriend!(leaving him outside the door to listen)

Luke- No you lying i saw yall kissing

Me- No u didnt itvwas probably u n kala smooching (as i laugh under my breath for saying smoochin)

Luke- Mom kesha lying cause ion got no girlfriend yet

as he tried to make up a lie

Me- Luke CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT cause you anit fooling nobody!!