Chapter 1

There was a town full of people ranging from all ages, short people tall people no one was quite the same. The King that ruled the Kingdom was lonely he had no one but himself up in the castle, no wife, no son, no family, he would take strolls in the wood to relax and forget about his duties on a certain day he met a lady who had long silver hair which floated in the breeze, her eyes were a gentle blue and she wore nothing more than a plain white dress.
The King was in love at first sight, when he approached her to ask if she wanted to come live with with him in the castle she took a pitiful look at him and said "You have destroyed land and killed innocent people, I do not wish to associate white a man like that." He words where like poison to his ears. He let out a rage of anger and demanded her to come with him but again she refused giving him a smile, the king was angered by the whole situation and killed her and her family, he burned down there lands and killed whoever tried to stop him.

"And that is the tale of King Luther." A small boy looked at the crowd of children sitting in a group look up at him in awe "Is that why he is always so grumpy?" One of the children asked, "haha yes, and if you ever anger him he will chop off your head" he smiled sweetly, "Nic! Is it true he picks children from the Orphanage every year to live wish him ?" Nic replied "yes that is true so if you don't want him to take you, you must be nice to your parents so they to keep you" in the distance you could hear a church bell running throughout the town "Alright its time for you to head home children be careful." The majority of the kids ran off giggling playing tag, "hey Leo, thanks far helping out today." Nic chucked a boy who was sitting in the corner some bread and money, "it's fine, soon I will be able to study abroad so don't count on me for helping then." The pair let out a small giggle "well see you later." Leo stood up and waved goodbye to the teacher before heading off home.

Leo pushed open the door to the welcoming smell of herbs though his parents where nowhere to be seen, he did see a note which he read out to himself, 'We have gone out to buy you a birthday present, happy sixteenth baby boy love mom and dad xx' Leo smiled and pushed a piece of his blue hair behind his ear and got to work measuring out some medicine.

"And that should be it I will go deliver these tomorrow." He boy rubbed his pale blue eyes, before someone burst through the door in a state of panic "Help! I found this girl in the woods she was bitten by a snake." The pale eyed boy turned around "I'm sorry I am not qualified to treat any wounds but I will remove the venom if I can" he took the girl into his arms and slowly pushed his hands on part of her legs pushing the venom out. He finally managed to complete it and he wrapped her leg in a bandage "she should be fine...." he sighed he wanted to just fall asleep at this point he managed to stay awake though , the man thanked him and left he took off her cape it must have been uncomfortable having to wear it he saw a small symbol on the inside he was curious about it so he took a closer look at it, he brought it up to his yes so he could see better and what he saw shocked him"t-the King's crest" he put the cape down and looked at the girl with sympathy, "poor child...".

Many hours later his parents arrived home he quickly rushed over to them he had to tell them what had happened about the litttle girl and how she was the Kings pet needles to say they were mad at him but they had to deal with the incident at hand.

Before they could though they heard a loud bang he was here, King Luther..... "child please hide" she mumbled lifting up a trapdoor, Leo refused at first but his father ended up pushing him in before his mouthed slammed the door shut, his heart was beating like crazy it was dark it was scary and his parents were upstairs talking to the King he felt so helpless so weak and he hated it.

He heard a thud then an explosion he let out a small Yelp as he started crying oh god please say that wasn't what he thought it was.