{5} For Her Affections?

Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I’ve lost control and I don’t want it back

I’m going numb, I’ve been hijacked
It’s a fucking drag

Jäger looked at her with a confused look before his eyes widened slightly in understanding. “Oh you mean…. Oh…” he said making (Y/N) nod slightly. “And now I think Dominic might just have made it a competition.” Jäger said making (Y/N) frown at him. “What do you mean?” she asked, confused. “The conversation they had earlier, I heard what they said.” He started explaining as they made their wat to the cashier. “Augen auf den preis, mein Freund. That’s what he said. It means; Eyes on the prize, my friend. It makes more sense now than it did then.” He said and (Y/N) sighed. “Yeah…. Me being said prize….” She said before paying.

Once she’d finished cooking and went to Blitz’s room with the food she was greeted with a passionate kiss. ‘Who would have thought getting him jealous would be a good thing?’ she thought as she pulled away. “I should put this on the table…” she said as she entered the room. She walked up to the table and put the tray down on it. Blitz came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, earning a small, amused laugh from her. Soon he started placing small kisses on her neck, occasionally sucking carefully. “Elias…” she moaned slightly when he found the spot that drove her crazy, this moan being music to his ears. “What about dinner?” she asked quietly, not really wanting him to stop. “Dinner can wait, can’t it?” he said as he gently bit down on the delicate skin. (Y/N) let out a slight moan before answering. “It’ll get cold…” (Y/N) said and Blitz pulled away. “Your right, you worked hard on this. Let’s eat” he said and smiled at her, earning a small, yet content sigh from (Y/N).

After finishing the meal (Y/N) stood up and walked towards the door. “Leaving already?” Blitz asked with a frown. She shook her head slightly with a chuckle. No, I made dessert. I’m just gonna go get it.” She said and smiled at Blitz who nodded slightly. “I’ll only be a minute, wait here” she said before exiting the room. Walking towards the kitchen she met Bandit who quickly pinned her against the wall, crashing his lips onto hers. His lips tasted slightly of the tobacco he’d just returned from smoking, a taste she didn’t realize she liked until now.

I taste you on my lips and I can’t get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you’re worse than nicotine, nicotine

Bandit’s hands started roaming her body, gripping slightly at her waist and when her arms went around his neck, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head with one hand. She gasped slightly, and Bandit took this opportunity to enter his tongue into her mouth. As his tongue danced with hers, he used the hand that was not holding her wrists to grab her ass. She moaned slightly into the kiss before Bandit pulled back, and without a word being said, walked away, leaving (Y/N) standing there slightly confused, heart pounding. She shook her head slightly. ‘I’m gonna have to ask him about that later…’ she thought before she remembered what she was doing. She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing the desserts, walking back to Blitz’s room.

After they finished eating dessert, they sat on the couch talking and that’s when (Y/N) realized that she really, really liked him. He was laughing at some joke (Y/N) had told and she just leaned in and kissed him, surprising him a bit before he kissed back. She moved closer to him, deepening the kiss. Her arms went around his neck as she climbed up to sit in his lap. Blitz’s hands moving down to rest on her hips. (Y/N) started grinding her hips downwards and the grip on her hips tightened as Blitz pulled away. “(Y/N)…” he started with a sigh. “Maybe we sh-…” he started but was cut off. “I want to… don’t you?” she answered and he looked up at her as she let her forehead rest against his.

He let out a slight chuckle before he shook his head. He put a hand on the back of her neck, pulling her down for a heated kiss. This one was different from the others. This one felt much more heated, rougher. (Y/N) was quick to kiss back; her hands tangled themselves into his hair. Blitz’s hands went down and squeezed her as, making her gasp in surprise, giving him the opportunity to enter his tongue into her mouth. He soon started guiding her hips to grind, just as before, and she could feel him getting hard. He swiftly pushed them off the couch, standing up, wrapping her legs around his hips as he made his way to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed and started kissing her neck, earning a small moan from her. He started sucking on the delicate skin, leaving a mark.

It’s better to burn than to fade away
It’s better to leave than be replaced
I’m losing to you, baby, I’m no match

I’m going numb, I’ve been hijacked
It’s a fucking drag

Blitz was now sleeping next to (Y/N) who still lay awake. With a sigh, she carefully got out of the bed and grabbed her clothes, putting them on. She looked back at Blitz’s still sleeping form before leaving. She shook her head as she walked the halls and soon found herself standing outside of Bandit’s door. (Y/N) shook her head slightly before she started to walk away but stopped when she heard the door open, she looked back to see Bandit standing there. “(Y/N)” he said and leaned against the doorframe. “What bring you here?” he said smugly as he crossed his arms. Without saying a word she walked into his room and as soon as he’d entered and closed the door, she crashed her lips onto his, pushing him against the door.

I taste you on my lips and I can’t get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you’re worse than nicotine, nicotine

After a while she pulled back and looked up at him. “One last time… Then we’re done, okay? No more kissing me in the hallway or stuff like that. I like Blitz, okay…. But… I just need this one more time…” she explained as she looked down. She took a breath as if to continue but Bandit just lifted her head and crashed his lips onto hers. She quickly kissed back and soon he lifted her, wrapping her legs around his waist. It was so different from the kisses with Blitz. It was so much rougher and greedier.

Just one more hit and then we’re through
‘Cause you could never love me back
Cut every tie I have to you
‘Cause your love’s a fucking drag
But I need it so bad
Your love’s a fucking drag
But ‘I need it so bad

Laying in bed afterwards they were both breathing heavily. (Y/N) wrapped the sheets around herself and sat up. Bandit looked at her and placed his arms behind his head. “Regretting anything?” he asked and she shook her head. “But I do have one question…” she said and Bandit raised an eyebrow. “Okay….” He said, waiting. “Augen auf den preis, mein Freund…. Eyes on the prize, my friend…. Why did you say that to Elias?” she asked and looked back at him, making him chuckle. “Because this…” he said, motioning between the two. “Never meant anything. While for him, it means a lot. You and him. I get bored. I wanted to get a reaction, and I did.” He explained and (Y/N) sighed. “So… this doesn’t mean anything to you?” she asked carefully, not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. “Does it mean anything to you?” he asked but didn’t give her time to answer before he continued. “Look, I like you, yes, but you’re dating Kötz. I’m fine with just being a pastime. I’ve often just been a pastime, but if you want this to be the last time, then it’s the last time.” Bandit said and (Y/N) looked at him and sighed. “Fuck…” she breathed and Bandit heaved himself up, leaning on his elbows. “What?” he asked and she looked at him. “Why did you have to go give that answer….” She said and kissed him. “Nobody needs to know….” She mumbled when she pulled away. With the answer that Bandit gave her, she realized that, maybe, she liked both of them.

Yeah, you’re worse than nicotine, nicotine