Chapter 2 - Coma

Cams pov. 

"ALI!" I run down to her. There's a lot of blood. "Alison wake up, this is not true, this I all my fault" I say.

The lady who drove the car, run out to us. "CALL 9-1 FUCKING 1" I scream (sorry I had too haha)

I know it’s not her fault, but it’s easier to blame her.

We’re now in hospital. Her mom, dad, brothers, sisters and me. We've been there for three hours.

A doctor comes out of her room and walk up to us.

“Mr and Mrs Campbell. My name is Eric Parker and I’m Alison’s doctor. She’s now in coma. We don’t know what is going to happen but we will do anything to keep her alive. I’m sorry.” He says, and leaves us. “Hey wait, Mr. Parker” I say “Yes..?” “My name is Cameron Dallas, I’m Alison’s boyfriend, I think... Anyway can I go see her?” “I’m sorry Mr. Dallas, but you have to wai-“ I cut him off “WAIT, YOU WANT ME TO WAIT?! I DON’T KNOW IF MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO DIE” “Mr. Dallas you don’t have to yell at me. We do anything we can to keep her alive, but you have to wait.” He says and walk away.

What an idiot I think to my self on the way back to my seat.

“Cameron I think you should go get some rest at home. You can come back tomorrow.

Adam and the kids are going home too” Christina says (Christina is your mom and Adam is your dad)

”I’m fine mrs. Campbell, i just wanna be here when she wakes up” i say.

”I understand Cameron, and just call me Christina, but at least go home, and pack some stuff, take a bath or something and come back in an hour or two”

”Okay i will be back soon. Thanks Christina” i say and walk out of the hospital.

”Hey Cameron!” i hear Isabel yell. Isabel is Alis youngest little sister. ”need a ride home?” she asked.

”Yes, thank you” i say and smile.

I finished the bath, and now i’m packing my stuff. Everything in my room reminds me of Alison. I see her favorite teddy bear laying on my bed. I take it in my hands ”Everything’s gonna be alright babyboo i promise” i say and kiss it. It smells like Ali's perfume. Tears start rolling down my cheeks. I can't lose her, I just can't.