You Train Together (Seth Rollins)

You were due to appear on Raw for your next Match against Asuka. You had a neat friendship with her as well. Before your match, Seth, your training partner trained you on The bench press. You told him that your limit on weight benches was about 15-20kg max. Your motivation was Black Veil Brides and Movie Soundtracks. Seth also let you have motivation from his theme tune "Second Coming" (music video in banner at the start)

He heard your theme "Angel Of  Darkness" by Alex C and you got motivated by it on the treadmill. (Music video for this song is below)

Your other friend Finn was at the gym with you and Seth. And he let you play his music whilst on the rower machine (video below)

Now it is time for your match with Asuka and Seth accompanied you to the ring as you manager and Finn watches backstage on the monitor.

Your match is full of intensity and you give Asuka your submission (Saltire Lock) and she tries to reverse but your hold got stronger on her. Eventually Asuka taps out and your training with Finn And Seth paid off. You earned a title shot at Hell In A Cell for the Raw Womens belt. You could not be happier that you were friends with 2 of the greatest WWE Universal champions who were also your trainers.

Asuka shook your hand and as that happened Ronda Rousey came out and applauded you for your victory and said "another submission specialist. I am looking forqard to defending this title at Hell In a Cell against you." You smile and sign the championship contract with Ronda and then it was now official.

It was now back to training.