He Befriends You On your First Night On RAW (Finn Bálor)

You were going to make your debut on Monday Night RAW and you were a feisty Scottish woman that never backed down from a fight. Your old school friends, Mason And Aaron were in the running for a shot at the RAW Tag Team Championships and this was your first match made by Kurt Angle as your first 1 on 1 match with Alexa Bliss who welcomed you with a hearty warm welcome. You had Finn in your corner and that made your first match jitters melt away.

You win the match and as you played fair after the match... you shook her hand then Alexa rose yours in welcome and in high praises. "You my new rookie.... for your first time.... you are amazing for a first time female wrestler... you will soon be champion in my eyes." Says Alexa. You thank her and went off to celebrate your victory. Kurt could not be prouder. He decides to introduce you to the ladies in the locker room and formally introduced you to the male wrestler locker room.

You and Finn go out for a couple of drinks. You only did soda with lime wedges and he had a sneaky beer. Corbin had to admit you were actually tough. Your class is a focused Powerhouse so you focused piwer when needed.

You and Finn made your alliance official as a mixed tag team the following week on Raw as Tje Irish/Scottish Connection because of your birth nationalities and you guys were unbeaten then Stephanie McMahon noticed and commissioned Mixed Tag team title belts and held a mixed tag division tournament. You reached the finals of the tourney against Sasha Banks and Tyler Breeze and became the first Raw Mixed Gender Tag Team champs. And your reign lasted more than 5 months.