CHAPTER 7

SAUSKE POV

I was upset that (name) told Saukra that she didn't have a date.Actually why was I mad anyway its not like we're actually dating.I left and was walking on the bridge when (name) called out my name.I turned around and ignored her and continued walking and she reached her hand out to me and I nudged it away.That made her take a step back and  she tripped on her dress and fell in the water.

I drew close to the railing and looked into the water and she wasn't coming up and now I started to worry.Without any other thoughts I took of my jacket and jumped in the water.As soon as the water hit my body I felt a shiver run down my spine.I opened my eyes and saw (name) floating with her dress and hair floating everywhere.

I swam as fast as I could.I held her neck and kissed her.

(Imagine this happening with Sasuke and you)

Her lips felt cold but really soft,I enjoyed it but it wasn't a real kiss it was me giving her air.She opened her eyes,I held her waist and swam up.We hit the dry air and now I could feel my whole body burning up because she had her head laying on my shoulder and her hand rapped around my neck.

YOUR POV

I felt like something was on my lips and when I opened my eyes I saw someone, no some guy and he was giving me air.He held my waist and swam up,when the cold air hit me that made goosebumps rise up on me.The person who was holding me was wet but warm.I put my arms around his neck to make sure that I don't loose my grip on him and my head was resting on his shoulder."you idiot"that voice-Sas-Sasuke?"hnm"-than-thank you,but are you still mad at me?I mumbled.

"You Baka(fool) how long are you going to lay on my shoulder like that huh?"

"Uh sorry" I say as I lift my head from his shoulder

"Lets get out of the water first"He says as he swims to shore with his hand still around my waist.

We both reach shore and we both sit down looking into the water."you don't know how to swim?"-ya -"wait here"Sasuke says as he  gets up and heads over to the bridge,he comes back holding a jacket.He must have left it there when he jumped in.He come closer to me and places the jacket on top of me.When the dry piece of clothing goes on top of me I felt so nice and Sasuke's jacket smelled nice too."get up,I'll walk you home"and with that said we were both walking to my home in silence,but it wasn't an awkward one it was a nice one.We reach my house and I say thank you to Sasuke again and I turned around and was about to walk to my door when Sasuke pulled me by the arm which made my body and my face hit his body and he hugged me. Sasuke Uchiha hugged me.The dream boy of the leaf village,the cold hearted duck butt actually hugged me.Soon he broke the hug and his cheeks had a shade of red to it which I thought was pretty cute and without saying anything he walked away.with me still standing dumbfounded of what just happened and my face and my body were burning up. 

SASUKE POV

I can't believe I just hugged her,my body just moved on its own.Am I falling for (name)?No it can't be, I can't fall in love  or can I? or am I? .........ughhhhhh

TO BE CONTINUED....