CHAPTER 10

YOUR POV

The sun was shining down on my face and I hate it when this happens,so I turned around and tried to sleep again.Wait,this isn't my bed,no this is Sasuke's bed.Did I fall asleep when I was trying to figure out how to get out of Sasuke's grip last night.Speaking of Sasuke where is he?Oh nooooooo,he got up,he must have thought that I slept beside him on purpose.ahhhh nooo.I was having a panic attack right know and I couldn't stop thinking of last night.

Screetch(I don't know,a sound that you hear when a door opens also its the bathroom door)

I turn around to were the sound was and saw....................................................................

OH MY GOD!

It was Sasuke and

He wasn't wearing a shirt.

Those abs though,oh my god Sasuke lookes sooo hot.

"Like what you see?"asked Sasuke with a smirk.

"HUH? ummm no,I mean yes,I mean no,I mean........

Sasuke let out a little laugh and that melted my heart he was so freaking cuteeeeee.

He walked over and sat at the end of the bed and said"So did you like last night?"

As I recalled the memory I turned a bit red and said"Sasuke just so you know,you were the one who pulled me on the bed"

"Is that so?"said Sasuke sounding like he didn't believe what I said.

"ya"

"It doesn't matter if it was me or you either way you can't change the fact that you slept with me and you enjoyed it"said Sasuke

"Okay,your getting a little head of your self there,who said I enjoyed sleeping with you?huh duck butt?"

"Fine since you didn't enjoy last night this duck butt will make you enjoy right now"Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh wait-------"I couldn't finish my sentence because just as I was about to finish the sentence, I felt warm ,really soft lips pressed against mine. Sasuke.....this duck butt.....was kissing me.He pushed me down on the bed and wrapped one of his hand around my waist and the other one he used it to hold my cheek. He was still kissing me and the kiss was so soft and I couldn't help it but kiss back.I now had my hands around Sasuke's broad shoulders.Just when I thought things were going to get interesting.....

SCREETCH (the main door)

"Hey Sasuke,do you wanna train with...........(he didn't finish his sentence)

Me and Sasuke pull apart from the kiss panting and look over and see a really shocked Naruto.

NARUTO!!??  me and Sasuke say at the same time.

"OH ummm I will be leaving then"Naruto says as he turns around and shuts the door behind him.

Me and Sasuke look at each other and I see that Sasuke's face was red and I also notice that his hands were still around my waist and my hand hands were still around his neck.

I then reflexively push him of of me and I run out of his apartment with my  face still red as ever.

SASUKE POV

I kissed (name).She was so sweet and her lips were really soft.I really liked it and I think she liked it too because she kissed me back.If it weren't for that idiot Naruto something good might have happened.

I get up and put on a shirt and exit my apartment.

I rush over to find were Naruto is and I finally see that idiot.He was flirting with Saukra.I run over and grab him by the hand and run.When I felt like there wasn't anybody in sight anymore I stopped.

"Hey duck butt what was that for?"asked Naruto

"You know exactly what that was for you dope.About what you saw with me and (name)"I say annoyed.

"Oh Sasuke,we might not like each other that much but we're still friends I never told anyone and I never will.But do you like,like as in love (name)?"asked Naruto

I thought about it and "yes I love (name)"I admitted.

"Soooo when will you confess?"he asked

"confess?"I ask surprised

"duck butt you know if you don't confess I will end up telling her that you love her"said the idiot smirking.

"NO,I'll tell her myself, when the time is right"I said

And with that Naruto nodded and left and  I just stood there thinking of her.

TO BE CONTINUED....

AUTHORS NOTE-hope you liked this chapter things are getting interesting with Sasuke and you.

plz vote if you r a Sasuke fan