Music_Junkie4

Okay so here is the first story. This is @Music_Junkie4 bullying story.

So in 4th grade I started going to a new church. My mom thought it was a better option than the previous one. When I got there, I could already tell I was out of place. I was neither sociable nor rich and girly. But I tried to make friends. Nobody would talk to me. Eventually, I got used to it and would read instead of talk during the time for socializing. This worked the same way until 6th grade. Then, I would hear these girls who had been ignoring me talking about me. A few times, they would make a rude comment about the school I went to or that I was always reading. Finally, after a few months of begging my parents to either change churches or talk to a teacher, I was allowed to stay home. So everything was okay as far as bullying until school. I had never had a problem at school as it's a small school where everyone is generally very nice. But in the first few months of seventh grade, one of my friends wasn't like himself. I never knew why, but instead of being my friend, he decided to make fun of everything I said and did... most things were dumb and had no reason behind them. For example, him calling me a lesbian for not having a boyfriend. He's the only one who does this, thankfully, apart from one girl. I thought she was also a friend. But after telling me a few times to kill myself if I wasn't happy or because of my anxiety, I decided to try and stay away from her. And now, I'm dreadee going back to school. The stress of grades and homework is enough, but being constactly made fun of never helps.

Music_Junkie4 also says that if anyone ever needs someone to talk to she is always here for you.