Wasn't Me

Chapter 2

Kelly's POV 

I was driving so fast but obviously I wasn't driving fast enough. The whole time I was in the car I was thinking about what bitch could be dumb enough to sleep with Pj or J, or whateva the hell he got these people calling his yellow ass. When we first made it to Miami he introduced to all the bitches he had working on the money. It was strange to me cause these bitches were naked, ugh. Kill the visual Jesus, kill the visual. So what bitch could he possibly be fucking and then calling him daddy in another language. I mean, I can speak french but damn, I ain't know it was that serious. 

***

I made it to the trap and the overseer told me to stop. Once he reconized my face he came down and started holding a conversation with me. His name was Derrick, he was brownskin, and was 5'6. And he was 19, just a year younger than Pj. He's the only nigga I know that Pj really hangs out with down here. He calls me Rabbit, it's a stupid nickname he came up with when he met me because I was eating carrots and celery and because he didn't know my real name. 

Derrick: "Yoo, Rabbit what you doing here?"

Kelly: "I came to see J."

Derrick: "He's busy..."

Kelly: "Doing what," I asked placing my hand on my hips. Derrick started getting nervous and started stuttering, and my patience was wearing thin.I pushed him out of my way and opened the door to the trap. "Where is J?" I asked being very loud. The boys were sitting by the windows talking and laughing and the girls who were putting the drugs and money together stopped and stared at me. 

Derrick: "Rabbit, it's not a good time right now."

I pulled my arm out of his grip and opened the first door I saw. I didn't see Pj but I saw the bitch that he was fuckin' pulling her 2 dollar dress down. I charged after her and started whooping her ass. After Derick and some other guy pulled me off of her, I started knocking over tables and money was flying everywhere. I saw a another closed door and walked over to it but before I did... He opened it. 

Pj: "What the hell is wrong with you!! What he fuck is this?" His voice was real tight and his face started turning red.

Kelly: "No what the fuck is this," I say pointing to the bitch laying over on the floor.

Pj: "I don't know her, I've been in the back handling my business."

Kelly: "Oh so handling business is sticking your dick up these 2 dollar bitches. I called your phone and and heard you two fuckin'. Are my ears lying to me?!" I said trying to be a smart ass. But a tall man almost as tall as Pj walked from the back with a briefcase.

Stranger: "I see you got a lot going on so, I'll come back some other time." After he walked out Pj rubbed his face in frustration and started breathing heavy.

Pj: "You still think I'm lying?"

Kelly: "Yes because I don't know what the fuck I heard and somebody better start talking before another table gets flipped over." It got quiet for a while and then some guy walked out of the bathroom fixing his pants.

Pj: "Brody what were you doing." 

Brody: "Man, Getting the best ass of my life till I heard all this shit going on. Who got fucked up?" He looked at me then looked around to see the little spanish girl reaching for her purse to leave. "Wait, why you beat her up?"

Pj: "Yeah ma, why you beat her up?" I was embarrassed but I wasn't gonna let it show. So I just stayed quiet. "Where's my phone?"

Brody: "Oh you left it in the bathroom, don't worry I didn't touch it." 

Pj: "You," he said pointing at me, "In my office. Brody get ya hoe and get out. EVERYBODY CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!"

PJ's POV 

When I walked in my office I saw Kelly sitting down with her face down in her phone. I slammed the door real hard cause I was hella pissed at the moment. She looked up at me then looked back down at her phone. 

Pj: "What's your problem?" She didn't say anything, but she put her phone down and looked me straight in the eyes. "Helloooo, what the fuck is your problem? All this for what Kelly?"

Kelly: "It's not my fault you shouldn't have left your phone in the bathroom and you should've made sure he was doing his job and this would have never happened."

Pj: "Are you being serious right now?"

Kelly: "I'm dead serious right now."

Pj: "Okay well let's put it this way then. Even if I did fuck that hoe out there, it would be your fault cause I can't even grab you ass without you sayin' 'stop' now that you pregnant. So you wouldn't be able to blame me for finding somebody that'll give it to me." I sat back in my chair and just waited for her to say something back. 

Kelly: "Are you serious?"

Pj: "Dead serious."

Kelly: "Maybe I wouldn't have a problem with letting you touch me if you were at home more. I'M PREGNANT... MEANING THAT I'M FAT AS HELL AND MY INSECURITIES GO FROM 90 TO 300 HUNDRED REAL QUICK... With that being said if you don't wanna be at home with me, I'll find somebody that wants  be to with me and my baby. And you can have your little spanish groupies and naked hoes running around as much as you-"

I slammed my hands down real hard on my desk and started to walk towards her. She sat back in the couch and looked down at her hands. I bent down and placed both hands on the side of her and got in her face.

Pj: "You tryna leave me?" She stayed quiet. "You really think I'm gonna let you leave me? Look at me... Look at me!" Her eyes quickly met with mine and I said: "You ain't going nowhere... NOWHERE!" I've given nothing but my all to Kelly, and her mouth is gonna be the reason why I would do something I regret to her. 

Kelly: "Well you can't keep me at home by myself all the time Pj." She finally spoke up. Her  eyes started turning red and I see tears gettin' ready to fall. "I know we're in another place but everytime I'm there by myself I just feel like somebody's gonna come through at any minute. You don't know how it feels to be this paranoid."

She looked back down at her hands and I started kissing on her neck and rubbing on her body.

Pj: "You gonna be aight... I gotchu. Stop stressin' my son." I pulled her in for a kiss then pushed my hands down in her panties. 

Kelly: "Pj... wait." She grabbed my hand but I done got this far, so why stop now?

Pj: "Shhh, just let me rub it." 

The more I rubbed on her clit the wetter she got and tighter her grip got on my shirt. She tried to hold back her moans by biting her lips but I was taking over and she was over with. 

Pj: "You gonna cum for me baby?" Before she could say yes, her eyes rolled back and her legs started shaking, 

Kelly: "Ohhh my Goddd babyy." I rubbed her and kissed on her a little while longer before giving her time to breathe. 

*** 

By the time Kelly and I were through playing around she was tired and I just ready to go. We walked out of the trap and we both got in the Ferrari.

Kelly: "What about the Mercedes?"

Pj: "Don't worry about that. Next time I find out you driving I'ma whoop your ass. You know you ain't supposed to be driving."

Kelly: "Whatever."

The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is wash up and then Kelly is in for a fuckin' of a lifetime. It's still early in the day, so we'll have all night. *wink*