Unexpected

Keke's POV

Keke: "About damn time!"

We finally made it IHOP and I was starving. Kelly and I hopped out of the car and walked in with the 'driver' walking in front of us. I swear if you were to look at us, we would look like the number 100. The waitress led us to a booth, handed us our menu's, and then all three of us started talking. I started the conversation.

Keke: ''So Tabitha, how long have you've been working with J?"

Tabitha: "About a year now. This guy helped me get into the position I'm in. I really needed money, and I was tired of working the streets."

Keke: "Mmhm, so what do you think about him?"

Tabitha: "Who? J?" Duh dummy. "I mean he's nice I guess. I'm really greatful for everything."

Kelly: "You don't feel uncomfortable being naked in front of them?"

Tabitha: "Nah, I'm pretty comfortable in my skin. Just as long as I'm not touched the wrong way, I won't care."

Keke: "Mm... That's what's up. Um waitress... We're ready to order."

Kelly odered an omelette with extra bacon, cheese, and tomatoes with sweet tea. I ordered the same with green onions. And Tabitha just odered the chocolate chip pancakes with milk.

Waitress: "Alrighty, I'll be right back with your order, and I'll have someone bring your drinks."

Kelly's POV

After the waitress walked away, I noticed a lady staring at me. I nudged Keke's arm and motioned my eyes at the woman.

Kelly: "Who is that?"

Keke: "I don't know, but she looks depressed. As hell. Maybe she need some dick."

Kelly: "Haha shut up."

Tabitha: "She's walking over here."

The woman had thick hips with long dark brown hair. She was wearing a black rumper, with a silver belt around the waist.

???: "Are you Kelly?"

Kelly: ".... Yea."

???: "I'm Katrina..." My mouth dropped and so did Keke's. "You so big now. I know I look different, I had to change a couple things up ya know."

Kelly: "Yea, I guess."

Mama: "Well stand up, let ya mama look at you." I slid out of the booth and she took a step back. "Wow..." Tears welled up in her eyes and just before she could say anything, a waiter with our drinks came to our table.

Kelly: "Oh no um, we're with her... Can you bring our orders to her table."

Waiter: "Sure no problem."

***

We talked and talked and laugh for almost an hour now. We talked about everything but the past, and I didn't feel the need to talk about it... For now. After eating our food, we all decided to order some desert.

*Men talking and laughing loudly*

Keke: "Damn, they're so loud."

Kelly: "Yea I know," I turned around and was shocked at what I saw. Derrick, Kd, and Pj all in the same resteraunt as us. I quickly turned around and tapped Keke. "J is here with Kd. He's gonna kill me, if he sees us."

Mama: "Baby, what are you talking about?"

Kelly: "Nothing. It's fine."

Waitress: "You can be seated right here, and I'll be right back to get your orders."

Kd: "Keke?"

Our eyes got wide when we looked each other in the face and Tabitha and Mama just sat there looking at us confused.

Keke: "Um, heyy. What you doing here?"

Kd: "We just came here to eat. Hey Kelly."

Pj: "Kelly?" He walked over with Derrick and looked at me.

Kelly: "Heyy." I said trying not to choke. I was nervous as hell.

Pj: "Kelly who is that?" I know he's talking about my mama. But what the hell I look like getting played by Pj...exactly. That's why I'm 'bout to play dumb.

Kelly: "Huh? That's Tabitha." Everybody around us laughed but Pj started biting on his lip.

Derrick: "We know that Rabbit. Who's the thickie next to you?"

Mama: "Excuse me, but I'm her mama." Derrick shook his his head out of embarrasment, Kd stood there looking clueless as hell, and Pj... his ass is just mad. I had to hurry and make up an excuse to go.

Kelly: "Well I'll talk to you later Ma. I gotta het home and take a nap."

Mama: "Alright baby. I'll see you later," she said rubbing on my belly. "Nice talking to you Keke and Tabitha."

Kd: "What just happened?"

See what I tell y'all. His ass is just clueless. I quickly kissed Pj on the cheek knowing he didn't want it anyway and ran out with Keke. Don't worry I gave Tabitha money to pay for our breakfast. I'm gonna need a miracle, so hopefully Pj won't come home cussing me out.

(Just needed to update y'all. Cause SOMEBODY *KEYONTE* doesnt know how to let my crearive juices flow like they should. But more soon to come.)