THREE

straight from the pits of hell;
  so deadly, so intoxicating

-

this was just not supposed to be happening

Lust had the aura to intoxicate any individual like a snake catching it's prey. he had the ability to charm every possible being into completely losing themselves in ecstasy as to even willingly give up their whole world only for him. the most contagious of all sins, Lust.

this is the ability the devil gifted him with. the devil had made each of the sins possess something deadly; something, no ordinary being would be able to cope with. however, the sins had their ultimate effect on any being other than the devil himself, and the sins.

so why did taehyung feel so intimidated by Lust's presence itself? all this was just not possible.

but taehyung wasn't just going to give in so easily. his breathing now steadied, enraged crimson eyes darted towards Lust, glaring daggers at the latter as he suddenly lashed out to get a grip of his neck.

"too late" whispered sensually, Lust. his voice was blissful, smooth just as his actions when out of Wrath's conscience, the other's index finger gently brushed a strand of his raven black hair from his face, caressing his thumb lightly over his heated cheek in the process.
taehyung's eyes widened and a sudden chill went through his spine as he shuddered in his pace, backing away from the other's touch.

"f-fuck off jimin, i'm not up for your bullshit right now" taehyung spat out bitterly, glaring from under his thick layered eyelashes.

still, jimin's piercing gaze didn't seem to leave from the taehyung's rage filled eyes as he took slow steps forward, coming nearer and nearer to the dark haired male's figure with each passing second which only resulted in taehyung also matching the latter's steps but backwards.

taehyung hadn't realised he was cornered until he felt his back hit the large marble walls in his room.

heart hammering in his chest, taehyung, still trying to maintain his position, lifted his hands up hesitantly in an attempt to push the other by his shoulders and put some space between the two.

too bad it wasn't much of any help because jimin didn't seem to budge from his position.

taehyung's eyes widened slightly because
this just didn't make sense to him. Lust was much more fragile than Wrath, as the devil made him to be. and it wasn't too much of hard work for taehyung to push off the smaller back a few inches at least. but right now he couldn't even manage to make the smaller shift even a bit. he felt powerless.

taehyung had his breath held all this time because for some reason it sounded like the best option to him. but how long could he?
Lust had taken notice into the other's behavior which irked him for somehow causing him to furrow his eyebrows slightly, danger lurking in his eyes.

"ah taehyung, don't be like that mhm?" jimin whined; battling his thick lashes and his full lips in a mock pout.
getting no response, frustrated, he added,
"i know you want me" with a smirk curved in his lips. 

and this; is all it took for taehyung to completely fill in rage, fuming, lifting both his hands up to grab jimin by his collar, just about to make an outburst. all this while inhaling and exhaling heated air from his nostrils.

at this, jimin had curved his luxurious lips into a cunning smirk as if it was all a part of his plan to lure Wrath into his dangerous game of control.

taehyung's raging eyes, now filled with shock at his own actions, thoughts running wild in his mind about how jimin just knew how to push his buttons; and before he could fully process what was happening,

Lust's intoxicated scent filled the whole room like smoke, it suddenly smelled of lavender, lilies and roses along with something so very deadly; something that would put anyone into pure bliss, wanting to submit to the sin.

jimin's eyes now held mischievousness and hunger for his prey, who just happened to be taehyung at this moment. he slowly leaned over the latter, still never breaking eye contact with him.

taehyung's mind couldn't process at this point with Lust's effect of intoxication into his system. he couldn't resist. he couldn't resist the Lust.

jimin's smoothly nuzzled his head softly into taehyung's now, stiff shoulder, taking in his scent; he smelled of vanilla and sandalwood, his scent somehow pleased jimin. and for a moment he decided to only stayed like this.

taehyung still in his stiff state, felt confused with jimin's actions because did the other really just barge into his room, this late at night for nothing?

taehyung's questions were soon answered when he suddenly felt the tip of jimin's tongue coming in contact with the his neck, right below his ear.

                                        -
[a/n];
sorry for the late ass update aha, hope you liked it. thanks for reading! -A