Chapter 9

*Bell rings* end of the day.
Wisdom-ugh I can't believe what happened at lunch, sometimes jake can be so stupid.
*Flashback to lunch*
Alex Justin wisdom and Miley sitting at the lunch table together. In comes Lucy and she sits down next to Miley. ( so Justin is next to wisdom, Alex is across and by Lucy and Miley.)
In comes jake-
Jake POV.🏀
Ugh why's wisdom sitting over there by that new kid I heard some rumors about him and he seems like bad news written all over him ugh I got to tell wisdom cause i don't want her to get hurt and I lo- omg was I about to say I lover her wow anyways the sooner the better I'm going to tell her right now.

Wisdom POV-🌻🤷🏽‍♀️
Jake comes up to me and he's looks mad.

J-hey can I talk to you
W~sure what's up.hey guys I'll brb
Walks out the lunch room.

Justin p.o.v😋-
I have a feeling that jake guy doesn't like me idk why though does he think I like wisdom that be weird cause I'm bi and I really have my eyes set on this guy his names Liam yah well the truth is he's my bf and the only people who know about his is Miley but yah if I really get to know these ppl maybe they will find out soon.

Back to wisdom POV-🌻💕
Jake-hey i don't think you should be talking to or hanging around that new guy.
Wisdom-ugh I can't believe you of course you would be like this like seriously jake u don't even know him.
Jake-I have a bad feeling about him why can't u just shut up and listen to me.
Wisdom-*slap* first u embarrassing me in front of your friends this
morning and than yo-* jake kisses wisdom & wisdom kisses back.*

END OF FLASHBACK.