the meet and greet, part 3.

{Savannah's point of view}

Jake was looking for something in his pockets, then he finally found it. It was a little piece of paper. He took it out of his pocket and gave it to me.

'Text me! xx Shawn.'

There was a number written under that. Could it really be Shawn's? It must be his, his bodyguard gave it to me.

"Thank you very much, Jake." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"No problem, have an extra nice day!" He winked and walked back to the meet and greet area.

"Oh my gosh, that was so cheesy! But what is written on the paper?" Vanessa asked curiously while she was trying to read the paper that Jake gave me.

"Text me! xx Shawn. And under that he wrote his number." I said, still looking at the paper.

"You got his number? Wow, that's amazing!"

"I know! But I don't even know how to react! Does this mean that he likes me? Does he want to be friends? Ugh, this is so confusing!"

"First of all, I think it's a great plan that you scream even louder and let all the fans here come after you. Second, I think he likes you. You're pretty, cute, smart, goofy and sometimes a little dumb." Vanessa said and I rolled my eyes at her. "What? It's true!"

"Yeah, sure." I said, trying to hold in my laugh.

"Don't be such a bitch! Be happy, you got Shawn's number!" She screamed before everybody turned around and looked at us.

"You got Shawn's number?" A girl with brown hair asked.

All the people started to say things. Some of them started to walk towards me. I looked at Vanessa and she gave me a sign that we should run. We ran as fast as we could until we were outside.

"Sav, we actually can't run out. The Q&A starts in like five minutes and of course we can't miss it! More time to stare at Shawn." Vanessa smirked.

"Shut up,let's skip it. Everybody is going to look weird at me because you screamed a little too loud."

"Are you serious? When you bought the package for the meet and greet and Q&A, you were so excited. And now because you got his phone number and everybody was looking and talking about you, you're not going? No matter what you say, I'm your best friend and we are going!"

"No, stop. I really want to go, I mean it, but I just can't. Also, you can't force me to-"

"Fine. Fine. Fine. We're not going to the Q&A. But we're still going to the show right?"

"Yes mother." I rolled my eyes again as Vanessa laughed.

"Come on, let's go get some food, I'm hungry." Vanessa said and grabbed my arm.

"When are you not hungry?" I grinned, thinking about all the times she said that she was hungry.

"What about never?" We both chuckled.

While Vanessa and I were walking away, I heard a voice, a familiar one. I turned around and saw Jake, again.

522 words
Edited - September 13th, 2018