the meet and greet, part 10.

{Savannah's point of view}

"He- hello...?" I asked a little scared, since it was an anonymous number.

"Hey Sav! It is me, Justin, your dear twin brother!"

"Really? Is Justin Bieber my long lost twin brother? Oh my gosh, that's so cool!" I said sarcastically.

"You're so dumb." He said and I could already imagine him rolling his eyes. We talked and hung up after a while because his break was almost over, so I called back Vanessa.

"Who was it?" She asked curiously.

"Justin."

"Bieber?"

"Of course not! My brother, Vanessa." I said and chuckled.

"Oh, I didn't know. I thought maybe since you know Shawn, that you got his number or something."

"You're crazy." I said.

"Speaking of Shawn, maybe you should call him." She suggested, but right at that moment, he called me.

"Wow, you can read minds. Shawn is calling me, talk to you later. Bye!"

"Bye!" She said and hung up.

{Shawn's point of view}

"Hey Shawn!" Savannah said on the other side of the phone. Immediately when I heard her sweet voice call my name, I smiled.

"Hey! Are you up yet?" I asked, still lying in bed.

"Uhm, I am calling you now, so I guess I am."

"Funny." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! Mister Shawn Mendes can't handle any jokes?" She laughed, trying to tease me.

"You wish, girl! But maybe you should get ready and I'll pick you up to get some lunch or something. Then we can go to the stadium and just hang around, if you like that?" I asked, a little insecure about my plan.

"I would love to, Shawn. But I'm still lying in bed, so it takes me at least an hour to get ready."

"Don't worry, take your time. Text me your address?"

"Sure, see you!"

"Bye, see you soon!"

I hung up and threw my phone behind me. I like her already. She's so spontaneous and cute, her voice always cheering me up.

I quickly made myself ready, wearing a nice T-shirt and some extra cologne. Then I got my things and headed out the hotel room.

{Savannah's point of view}

*TOOT!*TOOT!*

I looked outside the window and saw a blue old-timer. It should be Shawn, but last time I checked, he doesn't honk. I wasn't sure, so I got my phone from my bag and called him.

"Hey, is that you outside?"

"Yes, do you have a date with someone else then?" He asked, chuckling a bit.

DID HE JUST SAY DATE, OMG HE SAID DATE. SINCE WHEN ARE WE GOING ON A DATE?!

"No, but you never honk. I heard Canadians are way too nice for that." I said, chuckling too.

"You got me good there! But maybe I'm not a nice Canadian." He laughed, causing me to laugh too. "No, I'm kidding. I just didn't want to go outside because there were a few people following me."

"Don't you think that if I get in your car, people will find it more suspicious?"

"Yes and no. Just come!" He said and I listened, walking out the door, straight into his car.

"Wow." Shawn said, looking at me from head to toe, and then smiled.

"Hi." I blushed and turned my head to the window.

"So tell me, you live in Holland, but your English sounds American." He said once we were driving.

"I used to live in New Jersey. When I was thirteen, but I moved back here with my mom and twin brother, to avoid my father."

"Why? What happened?"

600 words
Edited - September 19th, 2018