Chapter 1

Warning: To all young reader, there is a lot of swearing/cursing in here because of Bakugo. Please have a nice day and enjoy reading this fanfic.

Toga's POV:

I rushed through my stuff. "Omg!!! I'm gonna be late!! The villains' entrance exam is almost about to start! If I don't get there quick, I'll be in big trouble!!!" I said to myself. I ran out the door and ran to school. "OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!" I panicked and rushed to school. "OMG I'm gonna be la-" Before I could finish my sentence I bumped into someone. I quickly got up. "Gomen'nasai!!" I said as I quickly apologized and ran off. I didn't even see what the person looked like because I was in such a rush. I ran into the building as I felt many eyes of some soon-to-be heroes stare at me. "Dang it!! I'm gonna be late!" I yelled at myself. I just ignored all the eyes staring and ran into the building and got there on time. "Finally.." I said in relief. "Yo, Toga!" I heard a voice call out. I stood up straight and saw Mustard. I ran up to them and luckily, my seat was next to them. I set my things down. "Hey, guys!" I said. "I'm so nervous!" "Just calm down, Toga." I heard Dabi say. "Alright," I replied as I let out a small chuckle.

Bakugo's POV:

Tsk..that girl that bumped into me, she really got the nerves to just say sorry and runoff. I thought to myself. I headed inside the building for my entrance exam. It was very surprising to find out that U.A would have a villain section. I sat down in my seat and waited till the speech began. In the middle of the speech, I heard Deku mumble random things down. It was so fuckin annoying! I wanted to crush him. Then, I saw someone with glasses stand up and talk about Deku mumbling. It was seriously annoying. Both of them. I'm sure I'm stronger than them so I wouldn't really care. We began the exam after the long ass speech. This is gonna be fun! I thought. We got separated into groups. I was in group B. When we began, we had to destroy some robots as villains. It was kinda easy since I will be number 1!

~After Exams~

Toga's POV:

I walked home with my group, League of Villains. The entrance exam was kinda hard since my quirk is transform. Others probably thought that it was really easy. I'm not really the type that really uses my quirk. I always use a knife or any weapon. My thoughts got me thinking about the exam. I got home and opened the door. "I'm home!" I said to nobody but my empty quiet apartment. I took off my shoe and went to the kitchen. I cooked my food and sat down and ate. "Yummy as always!" knock knock I heard the door. I got up and went to open the door. "Oi." Tomura said. "Hello Tomura-kun! Hello League of Villains!" I said with a smile. "Come on in!" I walked to the living room. "Do you guys want anything?" I asked. "No, we're good." Dabi said. "Oh alright!" I said. I sat down on the couch next to them. "So? Want brings you guys here?" I asked. "We got into U.A, so we wanted to see if you got into U.A." Kurojiri said. "You guys got into U.A!? That's amazing!" I said. "Yeah, we know. But, did you get into U.A, Toga?" Sako asked. "Yep! I got into U.A!" I said with a smile. "Nice! I wonder if we're gonna be classmates." Mustard said. "I wonder too." I replied. After talking with them, they went home. I went to bed and was prepared for the first day of school at U.A.

-------------------------------------------------

Hopefully, you guys like this fanfic so far! The next chapter will be out very soon. -Author