The Morning after... awkwardness

i woke up to the tv still lightly playing, i look over to my alarm clock rested on my side table and it reads 9:45 SHIT im late, i quickly jump out of bed and run into the bathroom turing the shower on i pull off my gray tee and jump under the warm water i quickly wash my hair leaving a honey scent in the shower. I rap my towel around my body and rushed over to my wadorbe i pull out my black leather skirt matching it with my white crop top with my lime green coloured heels matching it with a lime belt, i pulled everything on and run over back to the batroom quickly blow drying my hair and giving it a brush. Grabing my black and white bag shoving in all my paper work, phone and purse, i run to the door leave the door to shut with a slam. 

I arrive to work at 10:30. i know thats late, but there was so much traffic, i need to grab breakfast im one of those people who need breakfast, to stay awake. I was sipping my coffee out of my take-away cup when i reach my office door i pulled the door handel with a sigh, its been a crazy morning to say the least. i put my coffee down and unzip my suitcase grabing all the paperwork placing it on the table with a thud. flicking though my paper work and in my own world i started mumming to my self.. the words to What Makes You Beautiful by that new band One Direction i must say, there voice are pretty amaing and they are extreamly hot, might i say. i was taken out of my trance when i heard a light knock on my door. "Come In" i lightly yelled. 

Nick, was standing at my door with a box and a coffee, why does he have that in his hand i though? 

"Hey, i thought i bring you a coffee and a cake, seeing you probley have a hangover" he lighty chuckled

i acutally thought that i would, but i didnt have a hangover.. thats odd, i mean i drank heaps?

"Oh thanks, im atually ok, but ill take the coffee and cake anyways" i smiled

"No problem, babe" he winked

wait a second, did he just call me babe? im not his babe. Where friends nothing more? right? then the memories flood back. I kissed Nick last night thats what happen! crap Alexa why do you have to be so stupid, why huh. i was lost in my thoughs when nick inturapted 

"Babe, are you ok you look lost or somethingt?" he said

"I an abit lost. im not your babe, Nick look im sorry about that kiss last night i dont really like you like that, it was a drunken mistake i wanna be friends but nothing more." i said really quickly

"Oh ok then, ill see you around." he said with his eyes not looking at mine

He left, letting the door to slam.

I left work and i was now walking down the main street with my suitcase wheels bumbing at every crack in the paviment. I reached my favorite chinse reastrant called "Habour Inn" it was amazing, i opened the door being hit with all the aromas of the food making my tummy grumblem. i order honey chicken, fried rice and some mimi spring rolls with some sweet chill dipping sauce, i mean you cant have mini spring rolls without the sweet chill sauce.

Opening the door to my aparment, i set the chinse on my table and head the my room to get in my pjs. sat on my couch with a bowl of chinse watching the telly with the heater blarring, this was my heaven. switching the channels i stop at mtv music channel, those boys from One Direction where singing on my screen, the song ended and it changed to a guy saying "Hi, this is matt from mtv hits and today where interviewing One Direction." i was zoned in i mean this band was big here, and they are great singers and quiet hot might i say. "If you dont already know the band coniseds off 5 britsh boys. Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and lasty Niall Horan." i froze, Horan? that cant be right, my bosses name is horan? there is plenty of horans around right? yer heaps. I was sucked into the tv, when the strong irish accent filled my room, "I love Australia and cant wait to go down under again, i mean i also have a cousin that lives down in melbourne." hang on did he just say he had a cousin in melbourne? it must just be a consiednce, i mean his cousin could live anywhere in melbourne, and i mean he is problem like 10. then he answered my excat question " He is a Lawer at umm, oh i forgot, i think its se-kio or seco law firm? yer i think its seco law firm." he smiled, Thats when i fell off the couch and froze. My boss, is Niall Horans cousin, yes Niall Horan from One Direction. Oh. Sweet. Mary and josphe. This will be interesting?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry this is another short chappie but i promise they will get longer :)) please comment and vote and ill love you forever! ahah The image on the side is what i vision her wearing :) ------------------------------------------>