Chapter 5: Ren transfers

Nagisa's P.O.V

Yay! Gakuho lets Ren transfer to E-Class to help! Right now, I'm at Ren's house to help him. " Wake up time for school! We have a different schedule, than the main campus. If not you're going to be late, Otto," I shout from the kitchen. " I'm awake, don't worry, Tsuma. What do we have for breakfast?" He says walking down the stairs. " We have blueberry pancakes, also when were at school call me Nagisa, not Tsuma, okay Otto?" I say to him and he nods. 

~Time Skip to the bottom of the mountain~

" Want to race up the hills by trees or the steps?" I ask Ren. " Lets do trees," I nodded but little did we know, to jealous heads were watching and thinking Why is he here?

^At class^ 

Ren and I jumped down from the trees and surprised half the class. " Nagisa why is he here and why isn't he out of breathe like other people usually are?" Isogai asked me. " One sentence. Ask the teacher." I said walking to the teachers' lounge, Ren following me. " Karasuma! The new student is here! Can I show him around?" Karasuma just nods. " Who is that?" Ren asks me. " That is our P.E./ Assassination teacher, Karasuma." I explain to him.

 I give a tour and then we bumped into two people. It was Karma and Gakushuu, " Hello Asano, what would you like?" Ren said with a smile. " Why are here, Ren? Aren't you suppose to help the student council?" Ren shook his head. " I don't need to and I transferred here." 

" Nagisa, why are you being nice to Ren? You're suppose to stay away from him." Karma grabbed my hand and I used my other hand and grabbed his hand, throwing over my shoulder. Ren was clapping, " Great work, Tetsuya would've been happy, to see you throw 'The Devil' over your shoulder as if he was a piece of paper, Nagisa," Ren said. 

" How do you know my assassin name?" Karma asked spilling some of his bloodlust. " Because you are in my father's file that I read, when I was bored." Ren said unaffected by Karma's bloodlust. Ren is only scared of my bloodlust, Ren isn't even scared of his father's bloodlust!

Ring!

" Time for class and for you to introduce yourself, Ren. Want me to come with you?" I ask Ren nods. " As for you two, LEAVE!" I said in a weird voice.

~ Skip to P.E. ~

No One's P.O.V

Nagisa and Ren were sparing. Ren was attacking and Nagisa was dodging. 

~Time Skip~

" Nagisa, want to stay at my house again?" Ren asks to Nagisa. Everyone else, What does he mean by again? They thought. Nagisa nods