Chapter 6: Trio at Ren's house ( Part 1 )

" Hey Ren! Can we come to your house as well~" Asano said in a dark voice. Nagisa looked at Ren and nodded at Asano. " Of course you can come, Karma you can come to~" Nagisa said with a dark smile.

~Time Skip~

" Takashi can we come in or do I need to break the house down?" Nagisa shouted. " Coming, calm down, we don't need you to break down another house." Takashi says opening the door. Asano and Karma's jaw dropped. " Wait! You have broken down a house before, Hebi?" Karma asks still surprised. Ren glares at Karma. " Yes I have, for an assassination. Come on in it's freezing out here!" Nagisa says. Ren wraps his hands over Nagisa's shoulder. Asano and Karma glares at him. " Coming or glaring at space." Nagisa said, about to close the door. " Coming." The boys say in unison.

^At Ren's Room^

Nagisa's P.O.V

I jump onto Ren's bed. " Soft as ever~" Ren sits on the bed next to me. " You'll be getting punishment later~" Ren whispers into my ear. I nod. Karma and Asano come into the room. " What's the smell? It's different from when I came here last time," Asano said. " Hey Nagisa, Takashi wants to talk to you!" My brother shouts. " Coming~ I'll be right back~" Nagisa says.