Intro ( Perrie )

Hi my name is Perrie Edwards and I am 18 years old. High school has been going good so far but I have been distracted by a certain someone. This certain someone may also be my English teacher but that doesn't matter right? 
    The problem is I have a boyfriend. His name is Zayn but I don't really think things have been working out for the two of us right now. I have a feeling he is cheating on me and neither of us really seem to care for our relationship. I'm pretty occupied by being completely dazzled by Jesy and he's too busy with his own stuff. He can be a real douche sometimes and he's starting to get a little too rough with me and I don't like it at all. He's become aggressive and is always in a bad mood. I think the relationship is long gone and to be honest I hope he feels the same so I can focus on winning my goddess over.
    Jade Thirlwall is my best friend and I love her to bits. We have been best friends since as long as I can remember and our mothers are both very close as well. Honestly I don't know what I would do without her. She is always there for me when I need her and I am eternally grateful to have her in my life.
    Now for the task at hand, the stunning Jesy Nelson. I have had the hugest crush on her even before she started to teach here. I remember seeing her when I was a freshman and I couldn't believe my eyes. She was the most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure to stare at. It may sound creepy but I couldn't help myself. She was AMAZING!!!!! Once she graduated I never thought I'd ever see her again so I tried my best to forget about her and maybe move on but knowing me that was impossible. But as if the Gods has heard my prayers, the first day of senior year was already the most amazing day of my life. And all i had to do was walk into my English classroom....

Authors Note
Jesys intro is next. Then the real chapters. This is my first book so hope you enjoy.