Intro ( Jesy )

Hello there!!!!!! My name is Jesy Nelson and I am 20 years old. I graduated high school early at the age of 16 and I've decided to come back to my old school as a teacher. It will be my first teaching job and what better place to start. I mean I will already know my way around and i know most of the teachers so I'm sure it will be fine. 

               My best friend Leigh-Anne Pinnock has been with me ever since she stood up for me in elementary school against that bully. I got bullied quite badly because of my weight but Leigh-Anne was my saviour. I am so incredibly thankful to have her in my life.

   Things have been quite rough recently. I have just broken a 3 year relationship with my ex Jake but things are mutual. We both decided that it wasn't working anymore so we thought it was for the best. We also didn't want to force anything to make us miserable. But we are still friends and talk occasionally. But I do have to admit things are getting quite boring and lonely with out Jake here. I am looking for someone to keep me company. Someone who I can be myself around. Someone who will make me laugh and smile. Well other than Leigh that is. I am looking forward to this new teaching career and hope it will all work out but only time can tell.