Chapter 1

Perrie POV
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ughhhhh. Why did I ever make that stupid alarm sound so annoying. Oh that's right. It's the first day of my senior year today. Well that's just great isn't it. For some reason I am really nervous. I mean I know everyone so I don't understand what The problem would be. I also know all of the teachers so it's fine. Or maybe it's the fact that this is it. After this I will become an "adult". Yeah like I'm ready for that.

"Perrie, get your lazy butt out of bed an in that shower. You're gonna be late!" I heard my mum scream from downstairs, interrupting me from my thoughts. She knows that even if I wake up from the alarm, I will still be in bed not wanting to get up. To be fair, she has had to put up with me for 18 years and 9 months before that so at least she has learned some hinge about me.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming."
I breathed out a heavy sigh and forced the blanket off of me.
I got out of bed and did all the necessary things.
Now for my outfit. It was ripped jeans and fishnet tights underneath. I also had a white crop top with my white converse. I quickly hopped into the shower and sang 2 songs before coming out again. I brushed my hair and let it flow loosely on my shoulders and back. I put on minimal makeup deciding on a natural look.
I looked into the mirror and thought to myself "decent enough for school". As I headed downstairs the smell of a delicious breakfast swirled through the air. I instantly knew my mum was cooking. I sat down and enjoyed every last piece of the full English breakfast. Jade texted me saying that she was waiting outside for me in her car. I have my own car but for some reason I like riding together.

"Hey Pez!" Jade yelled excitedly as I got into her car. "Hey. What's got you so excited?" I reply with a lot less enthusiasm. "Oh nothing. Just rumours saying that Jed is gonna ask me out!!!!" We both did the most loudest most obnoxious teenage squeal ever. "OMG Jade. Congrats!!!" The rest of the car ride was a mix of laughter and not making sense.

Jesy POV
I slowly peel my eyes open seeing the bright sun shining through my curtains. I smile to myself realising that it is the first day of school. A few years ago I would have dreaded this but now I am in a different position. I'm not the student anymore. I am the teacher, and I couldn't be more excited. But I am also extremely nervous and I have know idea why. I have prepared for everything.

I got up and did everything that needed doing and got dressed ( outfit below ). I put my hair up in a messy bun and looked into the mirror. I felt pretty confident. I have come a long way since the bullying and depression but I have learned to accept myself a lot more.

 I have come a long way since the bullying and depression but I have learned to accept myself a lot more

The best thing about my job is that my best friend Leigh-Anne gets to work with me. She got a job at the office so we'll be able to work together and see each other everyday. Even if we do that already. What can I say, we can't get enough of each other. I received a text from Leigh saying that she was outside, so I gathered all of my things and headed out of the door.

     "Hey, how's Ms. Teacher lady?" Leigh asked with a sly grin on her face. "It's going pretty good. How about you Ms. Office lady?" I said causing the smirk on her face to drop. I laughed as she tried to keep a straight face. She soon joined in the laughter as we headed off to our first day of school.

Authors Note : Hope you guys enjoy.     :)