Back at the Dorm

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆       °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
          .  . • ☆    . ° .•           °:.   *₊     .   ☆  
                           ° .            *₊    ☆            ° .    ☆     *₊   ☆
[BC] ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
[BC] Mentions triggering material

       We brought Minhyuk home and Kihyun made him warm dinner before making something for the rest of us. I sat next to minhyuk on his bed, and we just held hands. Neither said anything for awhile. I finally looked over at him, and my heart sunk. His face was covered in dirt. Although that was all that seemed to be wrong, I couldn’t bear to see him looking so badly taken care of.
“Come on,” I finally said, tugging on his hand. He didn’t resist, and so I took him to the bathroom to wash his face. I ran the wash cloth underneath the water and waited for it to become warm. He was carefully watching all of my every move. He still looked scared.
“Minhyuk-hyung,” I started, “what were you going to do?” I asked, “ Why did you leave us like that? You were going to come back, right?”
He took a while to answer.
“Joohoney, I don’t know-I mean-I was going to come back, but I needed to think. I needed time alone. But then I started running, and I didn’t know where I was or where I was going so just kept running.” He responded.
The water was finally warm and so I took the wet wash cloth and started carefully cleaning his face. There was a lot of soot coming off. The whole time I was washing his face he was looking straight at me and examining my features as if he hadn’t seen me in a long time. I had finished cleaning, and looked into his eyes. I tried to look away, but I couldn’t. Just then, Hyungwon opened the bathroom door and I quickly grabbed the wash cloth and pretended that I had been washing my own face. Minhyuk was still sitting on the ledge and waved at Hyungwon. Hyungwon just made his meme face and left. I stopped washing my face, grabbed a dry cloth and patted both of our faces dry. I grabbed Minhyuk’s hand and we left the bathroom and went to the kitchen where Kihyun had just set out the dinner. We took seats next to each other and waited for rest of the members to arrive. They all quickly sat down at the dinner table and we began eating the food that Eomma had prepared for us. Hyungwon kept suspiciously glancing at us between spoonfuls of food. It was nearly midnight. We had all finished our dinner and were cuddling on the couch. I was the first one to fall asleep.