Our First Time

The room was completely still, the atmosphere felt awkward. The two girls just stared at each other blushing deeply in embarrassment, they didn't know what to say after the confession. Illya then grabbed her pillow and stuffed her face in it, trying to hide her expressions she's making. Kuro on the other hand, started to finally move and sat next to Illya. She tried to think what to say then finally broke the silence

"Illya.. I thought you liked Onii-Chan? Wasn't he the one you fell for?"

Illya quickly slammed the pillow onto her lap, bursting out loudly without thinking the others are still passed out "N-No! Well, I-I did but... Until I found out I was mistaken.. Everytime I'm with you Kuro, my heart would beat out of my chest... I couldn't understand why but now.. I do.. I'm in love with you"

Kuro's heart started to race and quickly covered Illya's mouth, shushing her not to speak out loud

"Keep quiet! Everyone will hear you Illya!" she then released Illya and sighed softly, hoping no one heard the conversation between them

Illya apologized to her and was wanting to ask Kuro a question, but she felt nervous to ask something so.. dirty or something she'd never say

"Kuro.. About what happened earlier.. When you teased my nipples, m-my body felt tingly everywhere.. Can you.. D-Do that again?"

Kuro was definitely surprised with such words Illya said, a request that's lewd. But she insisted anyways because she actually wanted to hear her cute moans again, go further with Illya. She laid Illya down onto the bed, pinning her arms against the mattress and looked into her eyes slightly blushing. Illya was blushing intensely as she was being dominated by her twin, about to have her first time with her. Kuro moved down a bit and used her mouth to lift her shirt, revealing her cute small breasts. She slowly lean close to her right nipple and slid her tongue against it, her soft skin contact with her wet tongue. Illya started to tremble some, panting softly and moaning to herself. Kuro kept licking her nipple than after the other, repeating over and over as Illya started to squirm a bit, unable to stay still as the pleasure feeling was taking over. She moaned her twin's name, enjoying this feeling she never felt before. She didn't want Kuro to stop so she begged her to keep going, do as she pleased. Kuro immediately sucked onto Illya's nipple, causing Illya to moan out loud so she let her arms go and covered her mouth with one hand. Illya's eyes widen as Kuro did that, but was glad anyways since everyone would've heard. Kuro made sure her hand was over Illya's mouth completely before she sucked more. Illya grasped onto the sheets as tightly as she could, her back arched as Kuro kept teasing her nipples until she finally stopped. Slowly, Illya laid onto her back again and Kuro removed her hand off of Illya's mouth. They both looked at each other then, smiling softly. They both did something new together, an experience they'll never forget. But even if they stopped for now, the fun wasn't over, its just getting started.

TO BE CONTINUED