chpt 1

Jungkooks POV

I am the son of the most popular vampire family. I am a true blood. The only kind of blood I can drink is AB but it is very hard when not many people have the gift of having AB.

Right now I am with Suga, Jackson, Sehun, and Woozi. They are all my best friends Woozi and Suga are brothers almost twin brothers. Sehun and Jackson are really good friends. We are all walking around town to get away from our parents.

It is really tiring when your parents tell you to do everything. So we decided to just go out and do what ever the fuck we want.

But like right now I am walking by myself because they ditched me. But then for some reason here I am starting to crave blood. But I don't know why I just had a whole body not to long ago.

" Curse myself always being hungry. " That's when I started to smell the sweetest AB blood I have ever smelled. I tried to follow the scent but almost completely faint now. Like it's trying to hide it's self on purpose.

I tired my best to follow it. Just then I bumped into boy. The scent stronger than before. A cold icy voice say to me. " Watch where the fuck your goi....."

The male looked at me then clicked his tongue. He stood up while saying " My name is V and next time watch where the fuck your going, for fucking god sakes" He then walks away along with the most sweetest smelling blood.

I must try and meet him again at any cost.

No one POV

The boy named at Taehyung was late to a important job interview so he ran as fast as he could to try and make it not a second to soon. But that is until he bumped into someone immediately changing personalities to V. " Watch where the fuck your going.

V looked up at jungkook and clicked his tongue. He looked at jungkook once more " My name is V and next time watch where the fuck your going for gods sake. "

He then walked off not giving a shit in the world. He went inside a big Mansion looking building and starred in aw. He then saw an older looking man that looked almost like the younger man he seen earlier today but did not really care to much about it.

He smiled and shook his hand and said hello. My name is Kim Hansung. I am wanting to ask for a full part time job. The man smiled and said " Welcome Kim Taehyung, I have heard of your personality disorder so I believe I have just the right job for you.

Hansung smiled and said " Thank you for understanding about my little disorders. Also I am willing to take any task." The older man smiled " I will give you the job of taking care of my son Jeon Jungkook. But to warn you he likes to act like a bad boy."

Hansung gladly smiled " I will be glad to help you out. With your son. Jeon was it, I would be happy to do it for you."

So after a long talk with the rules and what Hansung should do. He was inside of his office working until his door slammed open then shut.

Hansung looked up from his computer and  saw none other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

Hansung smiled with the sweetest smile. " Hello sir, you must be Mr. Jeon Jungkook nice to meet you. I am Hansung your nee teacher on how to own your own company."

Jungkook grabbed Hansung by his caller and brought him close to his face.

" Who the hell are you to tell me on how I should act. You don't even fucking know me. Also you think you can handle me good luck."

Jungkook finally letting go of his caller. Hansung faked a smile and fixed his work outfit.

Jungkook swiftly left the room slamming the room behind him on the way. Hansung sighed and went back to his work, 8 hours later he was finally finished and it was like around one in the morning.

Hansung finally changing back into cocky V. He walked out of his office and saw Jungkook he walked over to him and punched him in the arm quite hard.

Jk
" What the fuck is wrong with you."

V

" You is what the fuck is wrong. That is what you get for pulling me by my fucking caller you idiot. "

Jk

" What the fuck do you know who you are talking to Hansung. Huh do you. "

V

"Why the fuck are you calling me Hansung. That is not my fucking name you fucking fuck tard."

Jungkook looked at V and sighed.

" So what is your problem. Huh. One minute your fucking Hunsung next your named V. Like what the actual fuck. ''

V looked at him and sighed while starting to walk away only to get pulled back by Jungkook.

" Come on pretty boy you better tell me or you won't look so pretty once I am done with you.

Thank you for reading my book. Updates every friday. Also I tried to make it look like the boys from this chinese drama called BELOVED ENEMY. Which is a really great drama.