chpt 2

No ones POV

V sighed and glared at Jungkook. Not wanting to anymore to him.

He was able to get out of Jungkook's grip and walked away.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance and watched V's back disappear. " Who the fuck do you think you are. " Jungkook yelled out while punching the wall.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and thought to himself * Why does Hansung or whatever his name is, smell so good. He smells just like the male from the street. *

Jungkook went to his mansion and went straight to his room. H went to his mac book and looked at all of the new staff and saw V. He clicked on his profile and started to read.

He found out that V had a multiple personality disorder. Jungkook rubbed his eyebrows. He continued reading only finding nothing but useless facts.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes. He shut his mac book and jumped on his bed and went on his phone.

He called Suga to ask for a few favors. Suga finally answered after 4 rings. " Hello, what do you need jungkook." " I want you to help me watch over this male named V. "

Suga sighed " What does your boy look like " " He is not my boy." " Yeah okay whatever you say " " Anyway he has orangy pink hair, sun kissed skin, and very slim. " " Okay I will let you know what else I can find. Bye Kooks. "

Jungkook sighed and threw his phone on the bed. He rolled over and fell asleep.

V's POV

That fricken fuck tard Jungkook thinks he can talk that way he better think twice. Here I am walking home. Although Jungkook is hot as fuck he is a fuck tard.

I can't believe Hansung agreed to watch that little fuck tard.

Now I am finally home after 10 min. because I did not feel like driving this morning.

But I am very curious, Jungkook felt way to cold to be human and he is very suspicious.

I went inside and went straight to my room. I fell face first on my bed. I looked at the time and it was around 2 am. I sighed and fell asleep.

No one's POV

The next morning Taehyung woke up to the sound of his alarm. He got up and went into the bathroom.

Taehyung took a shower and changed into his suit, grabbed his car keys and headed off to work.

The moment he stepped in his office he changed out into Hansung.

Hansung sat in his chair and started working. That is when he heard a small knock on the door. " Come in " Hansung lightly said.

A man with black hair came in and said " Hello Hansung or however your fucking name is. My name is Suga, Jungkook's best friend. He told me to take care of you if you do anything to him okay. Now see you later.

And with that Suga left. Hansung smiled a fake smiled and continued with his work not giving a care in the world of what Suga just told him.