chpt 7

Hansung's Pov

So I guess little TaeTae was the one to get fucked by Jungkook. Jungkook is cute but has a bad attitude it makes me pissed and I hate how he acts I wish he was more like me and actually do good in life.

I sighed and walked into the building and meet up with Mr.Jeon I smiled at him and we walked into one of the biggest offices and he sat down.

Hansung.
" What what happened"

Jeon
" Well you see we are going through a delay on money and so we won't be able to pay you or Jungkook I promise to give you double the amount when we get this fixed as for Jungkook he can live without money for a while. "

Hansung
" Is that all. Sir that is quite fine. I know you mean well I am happy to wait. "

Jeon
" Well then since we have cleared it up you may leave. "

Hansung
" But of course. "

I sighed and left. I walked out if the office and quickly walked into mine. There I saw Jungkook sitting on my desk. Then everything went black for me.

No ones pov

V
" Hey get your ass off my table you unrespectful speck. "

Jk
" That is no way to talk to your daddy now is it."

V
" I could care less you fucked the living day lights out of poor Taetae. What the fuck is wrong with you. You horny ass animal. "

Jk
" You should watch who you are talking to boy. "

V
" Whatever get out of my office or I will tell your dad that you forced to have sex with me. "

Jk
" Try then I will put our little fun time all over the internet."

V
" Why you little shit."

Jungkook smirked and grabbed V's neck in a choking manner and heald both of V's  hands in his one big one. Jungkook lightly kissed V on the lips let V fall to the ground and left.

*V red eyes. * Jungkook thought to himself as he took a mental note of what color Taehyung's personas are. Jungkook then walked up to a diner and saw his friend Jimin he smiled and waved at Jimin and Jimin waved and smiled at him. Jungkook looked at Suga but Suga only waved and put his headphones back on.

Jungkook sighed and walked into the small cafe and ordered a small extra chocolate cream capacchino. Once he got his drink he left with Jimin and they both walked to the arcade.

Jk
" Yeah Jimin bad news I am not getting any money this week because of my dumb ass dad. Sorry.

Jimin
"Really too bad, must be stupid to have a father like that. Like what the fuck.  Anyway I have to go anyway my mom is in the hospital and I should see her."

Jk
" Okay bye. "

Jungkook was then walking alone. Not giving a care in the world. Until someone bumped into him making him almost lose his balance.

Jk
" What the fuck your going you fuck tard Bastard.

Man
" Sorry kid I just had to many books infront of my face sorry. "

Jk
" Whatever. Bye

Man
" Yeah bye. "

Hey yall I am very sorry but I am very sleepy I am sorry that it took me a while to update but I hope this makes up for it bye i love you all