Chapter 1

McKennas POV

      Your boyfriend of 2 years is moving across the country to Nashville, Tennessee. His name is Patch Crowe. Hes in a boyband called Beyond 5, that is the reason he's moving. You couldn't be more happy for him, but again you won't be able to see him as much as you used too. Not that you got to see him that much before but now you see him even less. To be honest,  you can't stand how much he is gone. But for Patch it is worth the wait.

       You're currently laying on your bed playing music softly so you can give yourself time to think about this huge change in your life. You felt your phone vibrate, you ignore it. Until it vibrates again and again. You grab the device and see that it was Patch calling. Almost immediantly you swipe your screen.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" You frantically ask.

       All you here is a soft chuckle on the other end. "Yes McKenna everything is alright. Can you come over for a little while?"

       You move the phone from your ear to check the time. "Ya I can come ove-"

       "Okay, love you see you in a bit"

       The call ends and confused you get up and fix your appearance as much as you can before you get into your car and drive to his house.

       After awhile you finally get to his house, you knock on the door to be greeted by Patchs little brother Cage. He smiled his toothy grin and hugs you. You smile, "Hey buddy! Where's Patch?" Before he can respond Patch appears right behind him. "Right here!" Patch gives you a kiss on the cheek and says "Lets go sit outside for a bit."

       You wave goodbye to Cage as Patch leads you to the trampoline in the back. There was already blankets set up. So you hop on and Patch does as well. You both lay down next to each other and you cuddle up next to Patch and he puts his arm around you and starts twirling your hair in his finger.

       You were going to miss this you thought. Just Patch randomly calling you to do whatever. Closing your eyes enjoying the moment Patch sits up. You follow his sudden action, confused.

       "McKenna, will you come to Nashville with us?"