Chapter 1: A new school

Narrator's POV

Bliss and her brother, Ben walked in their new school, Ben was excited, unlike Bliss.
"Ben...why did we move?" Bliss always forgets important things, like why they moved states.

"I told you this a million times Bliss, its because mom had filed divorce papers, he was on drugs Bliss, mom couldnt take it anymore, so she moved us here with her." Ben rolled his eyes.

Bliss nodded, "alright, how many classes do we have together?" She asked wondering, she took out her schedule and studied it for a minute or two.

Ben shrugged. "I dont know" ben took out his and read his schedule so Bliss could hear it. They only had three classes together so half of the day they were separated.

A boy was sitting in the principal's office, he was told there was a new girl coming to his school today, the principal sent him off to find her.

Bliss stood by her locker trying to get it open, she tried three times before but failed. Her brother was already at class.

The boy spotted the girl struggling to get her locker open she walked to her "do you need any help?" He asked.

Bliss looked at him blankly. "Oh, yeah it wont open..." Bliss said quietly. She was a quite/shy girl. "I'm Bliss"

The boy opened her locker and smiled. "Liam, well I guess you're the new girl huh?" He asked curiously.

Bliss put the stuff she didnt need in her locker, "yup, I'm the new girl" she whispered. Bliss looked at Liam and smiled weakly. "Well I better get heading to class." She said wanting to go.

Liam looked at her schedule in Bliss' hand. "We have the same classes, cool. Follow me I can show you around" he smiled brightly. Taking her hand and leading her to their first class, art.

Bliss smiled, "thanks, we have art. My favorite subject" she smiled as she walked in.

Ben looked at Bliss, "well hello sis" he saw a boy following her in and he sat beside her. "Who's that boy?" He asked.

Bliss smield weakly. "My new friend, hes going to show me around the school. His name is liam"

Ben nodded and drew Bliss while Bliss drew Ben.

Liam drew stick figures, knowing hes not that good at art.

Liam's POV

I looked over at Bliss and the other boy, I assumed it was her brother cause they look alike. I felt my face getting hot, was it my hoodie? Or do i have a crush? I started asking myself multiple questions. All I could focus on was my thoughts. I could hear anyone or anything just my thoughts. Am I having a panic attack?! Before I know it a world of black surrounds me in complete darkness.