Chapter 3:Parents...

Bliss' POV

I woke up on a chair next to Liam, I was still in is hospital room. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, hoping he would wake up. The doctor told me he would wake up in a few hours, I smiled and thanked him. I got up and walked outside the room. I went to the water fountain and took a sip of water, I then walked inside the room. Smiled, crying and hoping that he would wake up.

~A few Hours Later~

Bliss' POV

I felt poking on my shoulder. I slowly woke up from my two hour nap. I look at Liam, he was awake. "Liam!" I hugged him. He surprisingly hugged back. "What happened? Why am I at the hospital?" He whispered. "You blacked out, I told the teacher I would go with you and stay with you until you woke up." I smiled, crying. I noticed I fell in love with this guy... Liam broke the hug. "How long was I out?" He asked. "Almost six hours... You really blacked out, what caused it?" I asked him confused. "I'd rather not say" he smiled at me. He had a cute smile.

Liam's POV

I smiled at Her, my senpai. i was surprised she hugged me when she woke up. there was a slight red blush across my face, as well as Bliss' face too. "I love you..." I mumbled so she couldn't hear it very clear. "Huh?" She looked at me. Just then my parents rushed in. "LIAM ALEXANDER MILLER!" my parents called me. "What happened?!" my mom hugged me. My dad poked my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Is she your girlfriend?" my face was like a tomato, "NO! Shes just a friend" I looked at my dad. Bliss smiled and waved nervously at my parents. I could tell she was shy around her friends parents. "H-hi Mrs.Miller, hi M-mr.Miller" she studdered. My mom looked at her. "Oh hello!I assumed you stayed with my son...?" "Bliss, I'm Bliss" Bliss said nervously. "Hello Bliss, thank you for looking out for our son." my dad spoke out.

Bliss' POV
I was nervous, his parents randomly came in, and now I'm meeting them?! I'm glad my Brother came in the room. "Bliss! Where have you been?!" Ben yelled at me, "I was here with Liam in the hospital..." Ben took my hand and dragged me home after grabbing my things, I waved to The Millers goodbye, and hoped they have a good night.