Chapter 4

Its Wednsday, the week of London's checkup. But Angel is still mentally preparing herself to be without London for two days and a half. But she know London is in good hands. Angel and her mom are getting ready to go to children's place to buy more onesies, shorts and shirts for London that they can give to Isaiah mom until they go get some on the weekend. ''Hey mama. Ima buy 5 onesies 3 shorts and 3 shirts and give them 3 pairs of socks for her feet.''

''Okay honey. Whatever you wanna do.'' Says Angela.

''Okay.''

*a hour later*

Angel and her mom finally come out of children's place after an hour in there. They buy more stuff for her to put in the house then they expected since most of it was going to Isaiah and his mom. But it was 12:30 pm and it was almost time for them to get out of school......Ten minutes later she arrives at the school and they already waiting for them. ''Hey mommy.'' Says Ashley

''Hey guys. How was your day?'' Says Angela

''Fine.'' Says Brandon. We have no homework for the rest of the week.

''Oh really?'' Says Angel

''Yup.'' Says Ashley.

Wow that's good. Now we gotta go to London's appointment. Says Angela.

*an hour later*

They arrive in front of the house and Angel carries the baby inside as she sleeping and puts her in her swing rocker. Then runs outside to help grab bags. As they finish they take all the clothes out and put aside the ones they are gonna give to Isaiah mom. Angel basically gives them 20 onesies, 20 shorts, 20 shirts, and 20 pairs of socks. The rest stays with them. Angel spent $150 in children's place for London.

*London fuses*

Okay baby. Okay. Mommy right here. Let's go eat huh? Okay. Angel says as she feeds London.

London is sleep finally so Angel decides to do laundry and get it out the way. Then she hears Ashley loud mouth coming downstairs. ''Ashley shush. I just got her to sleep.''

''I'm sorry.'' Says Ashely. I'm hungry.

''Go eat. There's sandwich meat. I'm not cooking. I know you see me doing this laundry.'' Says Angel.

''Ugh fine. Menaie. *sticks tongue out*'' Ashely states

''You such a child.'' Angel laughs

''Shut up.'' Ashely says as she laughs.

*7:00 pm*

Angel is done with chores so she takes London and goes upstairs for bed.

*Friday at 6:00 am*

Angel and Ashley are up early getting ready. Brandon wakes up a few minutes later and gets ready for school. While London is still sleep Angel packs her baby bag with clothes and two of her bottles and some milk and cereal. She then goes downstairs to make a bottle for her when she gets hungry.

*an hour later*

''Let's go guys. Time to go. Can't be late for London's appointment.'' Yells Angela

''Okay.'' They say as they come downstairs. ''Mommy?'' Says Brandon

''Yes?'' She replies

''Can we stay home today please?'' They ask

''Yeah sure. Go put your bags down and lets go.'' Angela says.

''Okay.'' They say happily

They all get in the car to go to the doctor Angela drives off and takes a shortcut there because they were gonna be late. Her appointment was set for 11:00 am and its 10:50 am. They arrive at the doctor office two minutes before there appointment. ''Angel Skye?'' The nurse calls.