Chapter 10

Thoughts running through Angel's head has her going crazy with all that's happened down to almost losing her kid. Nothing can ever reassure her to trust Isaiah with her daughter again. She just figured she'll have to be the mother and father. Her mother decides to help her out more with London due to the fact school is back and she works an 8hr shift 5 days a week. Between sophomore year and taking care of a 5 month old baby is a juggle and a easy way for stress but no one can handle it better than Angel. Today's the first day of school let's see how the rest of the year plays out for everyone. 

*6:00 am*

Angel is up bright and early getting London ready for daycare. She's always up before everyone else until Ashley wakes up to go eat breakfast. "Good morning Angel. Good morning Lolo."

"Good morning Ashley." Angel says dryly. "Go wake up Brandon before he be late for his first day. I'll be dropping y'all off today."

"Okay." Ashely replies as she runs to the bathroom. 

An hour has passed already and Brandon had recently just got up. They all downstairs eating breakfast and soon has to get ready to leave for school. "Brandon. Ashley. Go get your bags it's time to go." Says Angela as she drinks her morning coffee. I want good grades all year no grades below a C+ do you understand? 

"Yes ma'am" They all say together simultaneously. 

"Let's go. We gotta roll out." Angel remarks loudly. "Later mom. Love you."

"See you guys later love you." Angela yells from upstairs. 

It's 10 minutes till 8 and Angel is now dropping off Brandon and Ashely at school where she sees her friends she use to hang out with. "Hey Asia. Hey Mary. Hey Brittney. Miss me ?" 

"OH MY GOSHHH ANGELLLL!!!!!!" Asia yells. I missed you so much. How was your summer with your baby girl? 

"Hey Angel." Says Brittney in an awkward moment since these two haven't been speaking since Angel had the baby. "How's your daughter? "

"She's good. Thank you for asking." Angel replies to Brittney in a tone that no one can really define. I missed you so much Asia. This summer has been a lot. But you guys can come over and we can talk all about it I have to get to work about now.

"Okay. Sure." Mary replies. "Can Brittney come?" 

"Sure." Angel says as she rushes off to the car. 

*3:00 pm*

Angel is finally off of work and as tired as she is she wants to go straight home but she has to pick up Brandon Ashley Brittney Mary and Asia from school to drive them all to the house. Angel has been standing on her feet all day but she doesn't allow it to stop her from doing what she has to do. 

"Mom we're home. I have the girls over." Angel yells knowing her mother is upstairs. "You guys can wait in my room. I'm gonna go talk to my mom real quick."

"Hey bubba." Says Angela. How was work today?

"Like any other day. Tired. I'm going to come talk to you later i have the girls in my room," Angel says respectfully walking out closing the door behind her. 

"Yeah so tell us what happened this summer," Says Asia. 

"Girl i tried giving Isaiah the benefit of the doubt by allowing him to have London every other week. For a whole week. The first time allowed it he had the audacity  to drop her off late 4 times that week which cost me $200 and I already pay $160 a month." Angel says as she repeatedly goes on.

"Wow. That's crazy. How could he do that to you." Says Mary. 

"Lemme guess he didn't understand." Asia says unsurprisingly.