Trouble in Paradise

It's very rare that my best-friend & I are in a relationship at the same time but it's happened. We were very happy w/ our relationships. Until one day I got in a huge argument w/ my boyfriend the week before our 7 month anniversary & ended tragically. I went over my best-friends house bawling w/ tears running from my eyes. She was was getting ready to start preparing dinner w/ her boyfriend who they've been together for 1.5 years.

"Braelynn !" I busted through the door in tears. She & Lloyd rushed over & comforted me on the couch.

"What's wrong ?! What happened ?!" They asked.

"Jeane & I broke up it was terrible we got in a huge fight.!" I shouted.

"W-Well are you o-okay ?" Lloyd asked.

"Did he hurt you." He began to get heated. I lifted my shirt & showed them my wounds.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"No don't worry about it he's gone" I said. "it'll just make things worse."
Braelynn handed me a blanket & a cup of tea. There i sat shivering in fear sipping chamomile.

"So tell us exactly what happened before we run & gun this fool" Lloyd asked. 

"I came home and he seemed upset so i tried cheering him up, he got heated and took a shower, I seen his phone and looked through it." 

"Uhhuhh then what?" 

"I found pictures and text messages of some guy named Cal in his shit, calling him baby and him reciprocatin' the shit like it was okay, I also refreshed his call log, and this dude has been calling the nigga everyday at the same time for the past fucking 2 months.!" i shouted .

"Oh yeah we're definitely going to have to take care of this joker." Braelynn said.

"After i seen this shit I called fool up and tried to see what the fuck was good, and he denied quick as hell. guess that's why they called same time daily" my voice breaking. 

"What'd you do about it ?" They questioned. 

"I walked the fuck up in the bathroom and caught that nigga off guard and got some mean ass hits in before he swiped back. Then his little bitch rung the doorbell and he ran to him away from our fight." 

At this point Lloyd was boiling, went in his room, you could hear a few drawers slamming. He came back out strapped up and clothed. As did Braelynn. 

We all left and i GPS'd Jeane's phone. Found him right around the corner, we all got out the car and walked up the driveway and Lloyd busted down the door and we marched inside upstairs to the bedroom. I punched Jeanes bitch in the face and knocked his lightweight ass out, and Braelynn was kicking him as he hit the ground I looked over at Lloyd and Jeane and ran over and kicked him in the nuts and punched him in the neck.

Lloyd hit him in the jaw one good time and he spat blood. Jeane stumbled up and reached under the mattress. 

"LOOK OUT LLOYD!" Braelynn and i shouted. 

At the same time he pulled up his piece from the mattress Lloyd pulled out his and shot him in the ribs before he thought about pulling the trigger.

We watched him fall to the ground and heard his bitch scream. Braelynn grabbed the vase and smashed him in the head so he'd forget.

After that ended we just sat there i shock of what just occurred. 

"GUYS lets go before the cops show up!" 

We left.

How was that ?? Please let me know , in the comments and tell me what you want to see happen next or what you think may happen next. I want to hear feedback and please keep the negativity in the back cause its not needed .                ~LOVE KASHIOUS